• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

@DarkBlastoise27; Your mention didn't work. that i over there... :))

Question to you: Was it a conspiracy between you and Laika to close LPW7 so that you win?!

After Lissa who's your 2nd fave girl in Fire Emblem?
Hmmm~ Probably Lucina, with honorable mentions to Noire and Cherche. ^^

@Momoka What game are you looking forward to the most this year?

@Momoka;

I don't really have a favorite Ace Attorney character, but Dahlia is definitely my favorite villain out of all the villains. Unlike the other villains, we got more insight in her life, of when she was younger, and we also got to know what made her develop into such a heartless person, which made her into a more compelling character. She also had a really fun personality and a very interesting villainous behavior in my opinion that made court sessions with her more interesting, dramatic and fun to follow. Her issues with her father's divorce and mistreatment gave her a more interesting and logical motive for what she did, which I'd say is more logical than most of the other villains who are grown-ups. It wasn't "just" because she was a bad person for whatever unexplained reason.

For example, Damon Gant was a killer and a forger, but what exactly made him become such a person? Same with Von Karma and Matt Engarde. There wasn't such a complexity in their characters that made them more engaging villains with such simple motives. Dahlia Hawthorne wanted revenge on her father for how he mistreated her all those years and to live a new life with enough money to sustain herself. She worked hard for it, risked her life for it, always thinking that whenever a plan went her way that she was perfect and that no one could stop her with how she could manipulate others to do what she wanted.

Despite her plans going according to how she planned them, they were definitely flawed, and in court the flaws of her character keep being shown with how ahead of herself she got, unintentionally leaving many clues both Phoenix and Mia picked up and how the risks she took weren't worth it in the end. Her dedication in court though really showed for things to go the way she wanted them to turn out. She's one of the few characters in the series that despite all she did and how many people were both emotionally and physically ruined because of her, at the same time you can't really blame her because she was driven to do such things by her mistreatment in her life that gave her a bad impression on others and such a heartless behavior.

She definitely deserved what she got in the end, though. Despite all that, Iris made me wish that Dahlia got treated better and went with Sister Bikini to live a happy, normal life with her sister that would make her grow into a better person, and, well, actually be the person she pretended to be.
@Fushimi;

What's your favorite Ace Attorney character?

@Yata; Since you've read Ranma 1/2 before, who was your favorite character?

Shampoo! She's just such a fun and cute character(to me). I also really like Akane's sister Nabiki, since she's a huge money lover like me. XD

@Ebail; Favorite type of coffee?

@Ebail; Favorite type of coffee?

Okay first I hate you for making me answer such a question. :(

But moving on this is a tough question, but I think ultimately my favorite is just a regular cup of coffee with cream and sugar.

Course it was a pretty big tie with it, regular with caramel creamer, french vanilla coffee, hazelnut coffee/hazelnut coffee creamer. Or iced with caramel. Or butter pecan iced coffee. Like I said, I like many coffees, but I just shortened it for this. :p But yes, regular wins.

Now a question back at you. What's your favorite type of ice cream?

Okay first I hate you for making me answer such a question. :(

But moving on this is a tough question, but I think ultimately my favorite is just a regular cup of coffee with cream and sugar.

Course it was a pretty big tie with it, regular with caramel creamer, french vanilla coffee, hazelnut coffee/hazelnut coffee creamer. Or iced with caramel. Or butter pecan iced coffee. Like I said, I like many coffees, but I just shortened it for this. :p But yes, regular wins.

Now a question back at you. What's your favorite type of ice cream?

Hehehe. I know, I'm totally awesome. But wow...all those different coffee types...might actually get me to try drinking coffee.

Agh. I guess I deserved that, huh. XD Hm...

I really enjoy the classic flavors(Vanilla/French Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate), but I have this huge thing for Strawberry Cheesecake, and I love mango flavored stuff, so that's definitely on the list as well. And caramel, oh caramel...So yeah, I do have quite a bit of favorites.

Gonna throw the question back at you. XD

Hehehe. I know, I'm totally awesome. But wow...all those different coffee types...might actually get me to try drinking coffee.

Agh. I guess I deserved that, huh. XD Hm...

I really enjoy the classic flavors(Vanilla/French Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate), but I have this huge thing for Strawberry Cheesecake, and I love mango flavored stuff, so that's definitely on the list as well. And caramel, oh caramel...So yeah, I do have quite a bit of favorites.

Gonna throw the question back at you. XD

You should give it a shot. I already had corrupted Momo into being a coffee fan, and in result she got her sister into it.

This is a much easier question to answer as I don't eat ice cream much anymore. My favorite is anything caramel really. Sea salt caramel, regular caramel ice cream. A second would be vanilla bean though.

@Kakuna Matata; Who is your favorite Modern Family character?

*clicks on Notifications*

The hell is this thread....?

*walks in*
That's a silly question. Cause yes it is.

@Xita; What's the inspiration behind your username?

Nothing much really. It just means "water"....in a language I can't remember right now ^^; Oh dear...

@Karis; Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom