• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *Tag* You're it V2

@Markos; who is your favorite YouTuber?

*insert Jeopardy! thinking music here* It used to be Slowflake, but he no longer makes stuff. I'll have to say CGP Grey on the science field, and Let's Play by Achievement Hunter on the mindless fun field. They serve very different niches, so I guess it's fair I can pick two.

@Markos; Thought about theming Ferrothorn again?

Nah, not really.

Do you ship anything from Pop'n Music. duh
Yeah, there's some characters I ship. No point in listing them though, no one will even know what I'm talking about :u

hmmm
@Markos; What's you favorite flavor?
idk this is a lazy question but it's 3 AM and I'm tired

What place would you like to visit most?
One of the southeastern states in my country, i.e. Florida or one of the Carolinas.
@Dolce; What's your least favorite Pokémon type and why?

@Mintaka; ups and downs. Recently lost my job which sucks, but I kinda saw it coming. On the plus side now I have all the time in the world to pursue my hobbies :p
@Kakuna Matata; what's been happening on your side of the world?

@Zexy What's your favorite cola?
I don't really like cola in the first place, too sweet and I don't like most fizzy drinks in general.
Also, in Greece, the only cola with enough advertisement importance is Coca Cola. Pepsi is a thing too, but not as popular, and I guess most others you may have over there are not even a thing here.

tl;dr I'll pick Coca Cola, for simplicity's sake.

@Beck; Favourite anime series?

To be completely honest, I don't watch much anime, I've never had a profound interest in it. I always used to watch Pokemon every Saturday morning when I was little but I stopped watching around Ruby & Sapphire because I got tired of Ash's typical antics. I would say Digimon, too. The movies were so captivating, seriously some of my favourites ever. And Yu-Gi-Oh as well (does that count?). I still pull out my old cards from time to time and duel with my brother. I'm no good, but it's still a bunch of fun.

I actually have seen Madoka Magica in full and I really, really enjoyed that. Joshawott, Zeb, and Oswin convinced me to and I was naive enough to get suckered in, only to have my heart broken halfway through... I'm still bitter. But I did really enjoy it. If you have any recommendations for mini-series, I'd watch them. Because of time constraints I don't think I could start anything ongoing like One Piece, or the like. But yeah, that's about all of my experience with anime.

Speaking of those three... @Joshawott;, @Zeb;, and @Oswin;, what's up? How's your day going?

Favourite album released this year so far?

Definitely Floor's Oblation. I first got into Floor a few years ago, long after they had broken up, because their music was just that good. I bought their Below & Beyond box set, which up to that point was everything they had ever recorded, and I was content with never getting to experience any new material from them. So imagine my excitement last year when I learned that they were back! I counted down the days to Oblation's release and listened to it on Spotify the day it came out a few months ago and loved it. It's definitely a lot more polished than their pre-hiatus material (I'm still disappointed at the near-absence of feed-back, which is almost the best part of a sludge metal release to me), but the riffs are still kick-ass and that's why it holds up.

@Fab; Et tu?

@Dolce; Et tu aussi?

@Leggo; Favorit Emote?
Don't make me choose, Xita. I have too many.
linkdeadplz.png

I guess this would be the one.
n-danceplz.gif

@User_Name; what is your favorite type of cake?

@Jack Pschitt; either Donato Dozzy & Nuel's Aquaplano Sessions, which is a compilation of all their songs released a couple years earlier or Deepchord's Lanterns which is a absolutely beautiful release. So happy I own it, limited edition, no repress and all that.

What's your least favorite Pokémon type and why?

Flying probably??

I was never fond of birds much. I prefer critters that won't fly away when I wanna hug 'em. </3 :(

Et tu aussi?

Good question. Probably Cher Lloyd's Sorry I'm Late, with Lily Allen's Sheezus at a close second. but there's still a handful of albums I've yet to listen to cause I'm lazy.

@Bouffalant Herdier; Where'd you get your usertitle from?

@CrackFox; Have you played the Danganronpa game? If so what's your opinion on it?

@Flaze; Oh baby boy~! Would you wrestle a bear if I asked you to? :')

@JustTheFx; Top 5 hottest anime girls in your opinion?

@CrackFox; Have you played the Danganronpa game? If so what's your opinion on it?

I've read the full LP of the Japanese version. I haven't played the PS Vita game, my brother has a Vita and I'll probably buy the game and lend it off him. It's all a question of finding the spare cash. My opinion of the Japanese version, absolutely awesome, as is SDR2.

@Synthesis; Dinner or dessert?

@Shiny Celebi: I've been doing pretty well! Hope the same has been going for you. :)

@Joshawott: Which version, OmegaRuby or AlphaSapphire?
BOTH. F--- DA POLICE!

To be completely honest, I don't watch much anime, I've never had a profound interest in it. I always used to watch Pokemon every Saturday morning when I was little but I stopped watching around Ruby & Sapphire because I got tired of Ash's typical antics. I would say Digimon, too. The movies were so captivating, seriously some of my favourites ever. And Yu-Gi-Oh as well (does that count?). I still pull out my old cards from time to time and duel with my brother. I'm no good, but it's still a bunch of fun.

I actually have seen Madoka Magica in full and I really, really enjoyed that. Joshawott, Zeb, and Oswin convinced me to and I was naive enough to get suckered in, only to have my heart broken halfway through... I'm still bitter. But I did really enjoy it. If you have any recommendations for mini-series, I'd watch them. Because of time constraints I don't think I could start anything ongoing like One Piece, or the like. But yeah, that's about all of my experience with anime.

Speaking of those three... @Joshawott;, @Zeb;, and @Oswin;, what's up? How's your day going?
You loved the heart break, don't lie.

Anyways...it's been okay - just finished writing an article on why the Senran Kagura series is actually good for the video game industry and why haters need to stop hating. Over 4000 words.

@sharkshocker; Index or Railgun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom