• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Caprizant; What is your favorite music genre?
Probably indie, just for the huge breadth of style it provides. A little more artsy-fartsy than alternative rock while still being catchy.
@jokool; You are going to a deserted island. For some reason, the only thing you're allowed to bring is one video game and its associated system. What do you bring?

@jokool; what's the average wingspan of an African swallow? :3
About a foot? *shrugs*

@jokool; You are going to a deserted island. For some reason, the only thing you're allowed to bring is one video game and its associated system. What do you bring?

Ooooo....That's a tough one..... I'd say a 3DS and Pokémon Omega Ruby, but since I don't have either, I'll go with my DS and Soul Silver. Then I'd softly weep every night at all the other games I couldn't play anymore...

@Archmage Dragelsnart; Persona 3 or Persona 4?

Last edited:
@Mintaka; What have you been up to lately? owo
I'm working at a hotel as a cashier in which I'm overall alright with. I mean, occasionally passive aggressive customers come up because they want to take advantage of a new-ish cashier to get wrong and higher discounts but that never works.

NEVER! I'LL NEVER REDACT THE TRUTH!!
Carrying around that guilt for years weighed on me considerably (but not you apparently because you would've been fine if it had stayed buried. :u) Now that everything's finally out in the open, the ritual, It, the lies, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

It's too hard to pick just one. D: The first Disney movie I really got attached to was The Lion King though, it remains among my top favorites. The music, the animation, the voice acting, everything comes together just so perfectly. (Best Hamlet AU.)

[video=youtube;GibiNy4d4gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc[/video]
pls I don't have any sense of guilt regarding that because SUCH THING DID NOT EVEN HAPPEN >:p
You need a ritual to rid of your own evilness pls

Q: If you like Lion King, have you ever saw this YT clip? Seriously even if you already did, watch it and write what you thought of it in three paragraphs with perfect grammar, me will be grading ya xD it made me cry out of laughter at one part, at The Circle of Life parody part

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Owl Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

I'm not that far in awakening yet. I'll tell you when I get there.
I await to see which ones you pick go Henrja, Lon'via and Staully best OTPs

Probably Attack On Titan once I finally finish what I'm watching right now.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days.
yes, good @ both

I'm working at a hotel as a cashier in which I'm overall alright with. I mean, occasionally passive aggressive customers come up because they want to take advantage of a new-ish cashier to get wrong and higher discounts but that never works.
pls I don't have any sense of guilt regarding that because SUCH THING DID NOT EVEN HAPPEN >:p
You need a ritual to rid of your own evilness pls

Q: If you like Lion King, have you ever saw this YT clip? Seriously even if you already did, watch it and write what you thought of it in three paragraphs with perfect grammar, me will be grading ya xD it made me cry out of laughter at one part, at The Circle of Life parody part
Minnie shows 'em who's boss. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
either figuratively or literally if you'd rather just have a manager deal with it

Um clearly it did I didn't just type up that wall of text for nothing
Yes, I've had the odd complaint, but

tumblr_lr3x69h8Jm1qakh43o1_500.gif

That video is tied with the Frozen trailer for my favorite Honest Trailer, other than a few bits it's great.
@Zenax; What are three fun facts you have learned after spending time with your adorable new furball?

@Zenax; What are three fun facts you have learned after spending time with your adorable new furball?
1. There is no such thing as privacy.
2. Everything is a toy if you try hard enough.
3. Kitty claws are more dangerous than the entire Canadian army.

@Gafigglethorp Favorite four videos from Rooster Teeth?

Favorite four videos from Rooster Teeth?

That's a major toughie. Probably one of the facility tours, RvB season ten's finale and RWBY's volume 2 finale. Then... Either a Surgeon Simulator or one of the GTA heists.
@Gaga; Do you like minecarts How would you explain the Zelda series to a five year old?

@Gaga; Do you like minecarts How would you explain the Zelda series to a five year old?
yes
"You are Link. You must smash pots, cut shrubbery, open treasure chests, do fun chores, solve puzzling puzzles, and play minigames to collect shiny hearts and gems of various colors. Also save the world."

@Leggo;
What is your favorite drink?
What is the hardest drug you've ever done? is it nyquil?
Who is your favorite gym leader?

@Shiny Metagross; Why is Amethyst your favourite SU character? (I love her too so I wanted to see your answer :D)

I just like her, she's fun, I enjoy her normally easygoing, carefree attitude. I feel like I'd totally enjoy taking part in her spontaniety.
[sub][sub][sub]And I hate admitting it, but sometimes, like when she's having an emotional crisis,
I wish I could just jump in and give her a hug and take care of her so maybe she doesn't feel so awful.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

@progressforth; Imagine one morning you woke up and you were a character in SU (no OCs). Who would you want to be?

@Terrell; Top five tips on how to be the best gangsta there ever was?.76043/">
@Terrell; Top five tips on how to be the best gangsta there ever was?
@Crystal Onix; Do you like the Zygarde forms?.76043/">

1. Always stay well dressed with tattos and some type of jewelry.
2. Always represent yourself in any local.
3. Must have a maximum of respect.
4. Money/power.
5. Never regret your actions.

@Crystal Onix; Do you like the Zygarde forms?

@jackatlasred; because I felt like returning to my old name as that's what everyone remembers me by.
also, I have red as my avatar just cause. it was designed by @Caprizant; some time ago. I also had one made for the rest of nintendo's big four franchises (mario and luigi, kirby, and link)

@Enzap; Favorite non-animated television show?
@Xita; Favorite television show?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom