• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I was recently reminded by my friend @Orchid and was given permission by the F+G staff to do a new thread of an old game!!

So, the rules are basically, tag a user (for example, @takoyaki) and ask them a question.

If you come across this thread, please tag someone (if you'd like)--and make sure to answer questions as well~

(ah, and if you don't want to be tagged here please let a moderator of Fun and Games know, the staff is here to help~)

Edit: additionally, I think it'd be smart to do a one-at-a-time kinda rule unless if it's been...a few days, it's your call on that, I guess? (or maybe not, I guess as long as everything is kept track of it doesn't matter?) And I mean please like use your best discretion on who you think would and wouldn't want to be tagged here. Thank you~

さあ!始まる!

@Orchid what is your favorite Pokémon?

Last edited:

Orchid

~♡~
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
how could you ask me such a difficult question as the very first one??? My default answer for my favorite Pokémon is always Eevee. But I also like Porygon, Cradily, Wooper, and approximately a million more.

@Torchic W. Pip - what is a song that you like right now? ( :bulbaWave: )

EternalPokéFanGirl

I'm sorry...
Reaction score
Almost all Disney 2D movies have a special place in my heart, in a way all of them are favorites, each one has its special touch :bulbaLove:. But there are two that left a mark on my life, literally were the ones that inspired me to know more about the movies (movies in general, not just Disney) beyond just watching them.

Aladdín
Alice in Wonderland

Very honorable mentions:
The Aristocats
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Lion King
Mulan
Tarzan
Snow White
Lilo & Stitch
Dumbo
The Fox and the Hound
The Rescuers
The Princess and the Frog
Lady and the Tramp
Pinocchio
Sleeping Beauty
Hercules
Pocahontas
101 Dalmatians
The Emperor's New Groove

And many more, but if I don't stop the list will be super long even without including Pixar :ROFLMAO:.

@CharizardFan7 Who are your favorite Dragon Ball characters? Mention as many as you want :giggle:.

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
@takoyaki what made you study Japanese?
Good question!! Uhh I actually don't really know. Ever since I was a kid, like before I knew really anything about Japanese culture, I apparently was like "drawn" to it, according to my parents+family. So I guess with my just natural bearing to that I would have ended up trying it out one time or another?

Now it's not like about manga or anime or whatever the reason my like 12 or 13 year old brain thought of, it's just because I love the language itself. The culture is also like absolutely awesome too, but I mean there's lots of reasons, and now using it is part of my life now, basically!

@Maniacal Engineer Is being an engineer pretty difficult, as I'd imagine?

EternalPokéFanGirl

I'm sorry...
Reaction score
Why is no one trying me in this game?
tommy-boy-chris-farley.gif
Or maybe it's because the game just started, maybe? :unsure:

@BigDocFan Besides Pokémon and Doctor Who, is there any other fandom you're a part of?

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
@Maniacal Engineer Is being an engineer pretty difficult, as I'd imagine?
It can be. I just happen to have a good head for math and physics.
Most of what I do is run calculations, perform mechanical experiments, and attempt to conduct failure analysis on broken products that have been returned for repairs. I find it enjoyable…except for when people who have no idea what they’re talking about try to tell me that I’m wrong, but that’s the case for a lot of professions.

What was actually more difficult was college. I only got an undergrad degree and decided against getting a Master’s or doctorate, since that would just be a lot more pains in my ass for minimal payoff.
As for college, the story that I will always tell to give an idea of just how difficult engineering degrees are is as follows.
I had a close friend pass away during my sophomore year in college (11 years ago today, in fact). I went through an extremely rough patch after that, as one does when shit like that happens.
A month or so later, I finally decided to go for therapy to help with grief counseling, since my depression was really kicking my ass.
So I went to University Health Services, and told them that I wanted to sign up for therapy. I was informed that it would be a month or so before there was an opening, but they had me fill out the preliminary questionnaire anyway.
The last question of the questionnaire was: “are you a medical student?”
Right above that was the question: “are you an engineering student?”

Of course, I answered that I was an engineering student, and, suddenly, there was an appointment available the next day. There was at least one dedicated therapist on hand for just the engineering students.
Let that sink in for a moment or two.

@Lone_Garurumon how goes life?

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her

Torchic W. Pip

Beautiful and Proud
Reaction score
Pronouns
they/she/he
Originally it was Sonic jokefics, then it was a journeyfic that got nowhere. Don't know what compelled me to write those. :p What got me into fic writing like I do now was really liking [character/ship/etc.] and wanting more content of [character/ship/etc.].

@BigDocFan What got you to join Bublagarden?

Chevywolf30

Local Lycanrocruff fan
Reaction score
Pronouns
Male
@Chevywolf30 What things do you want to see in the upcoming Cars series?
I keep forgetting that exists, but anything that explores motorsport or automotive history would be awesome. I don't doubt there'll be NASCAR driver cameos, which would be awesome.

@skywaffles Favorite genre of music besides rap?