• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

Almost all Disney 2D movies have a special place in my heart, in a way all of them are favorites, each one has its special touch :bulbaLove:. But there are two that left a mark on my life, literally were the ones that inspired me to know more about the movies (movies in general, not just Disney) beyond just watching them.

Aladdín
Alice in Wonderland

Very honorable mentions:
The Aristocats
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Lion King
Mulan
Tarzan
Snow White
Lilo & Stitch
Dumbo
The Fox and the Hound
The Rescuers
The Princess and the Frog
Lady and the Tramp
Pinocchio
Sleeping Beauty
Hercules
Pocahontas
101 Dalmatians
The Emperor's New Groove

And many more, but if I don't stop the list will be super long even without including Pixar :ROFLMAO:.

@CharizardFan7 Who are your favorite Dragon Ball characters? Mention as many as you want :giggle:.
Well, first of all, EternalPokéFanGirl, may I just say you have excellent taste in Disney movies? :) Bravo! :giggle:

That said, when it comes to Dragon Ball characters, my favorites would have to be, in no particular order.......Krillin, Goku (of course, except not in Super, don't care for that series,) Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan (sometimes,) Videl, Dende, almost all of the Namekians, especially the Grand Elder, Mr.Satan (who I don't think I liked much at first, but over time, I came to respect him,especially after the scene with him and Majin Buu befriending the puppy, Bee, and then how Mr. Satan kicked the ass of that guy who shot Bee. Shooting-puppies-is-not okay-ever!!! :mad: ) I also liked King Kai, he was pretty hilarious, and Korrin, the wise old cat. And of course I have to mention Trunks (Future Trunks,/older present-day Trunks from the end of Z and GT, I don't really care for Kid Trunks, he's kind of an annoyance, except in Wrath of the Dragon, where I found him somewhat more tolerable.) Special shoutout to Android 16, too, he's one of the few mechanical characters I liked, plus that speech to Gohan.....:eek:. I also liked Pan, she was an interesting character; a shame she was so underused overall (how come she didn't get to go Super Saiyan?) BTW, I've been a fan of Dragon Ball since 2011, when I was stuck home from school because I had just come back from the hospital. I was laid up on the couch, happened to turn on Nicktoons, saw Dragon Ball Z Kai was on, and said what the heck. By one or two episodes in, I was hooked. I've been a fan ever since. I've yet to watch very much of the original Dragon Ball, though I have seen all of Z and GT. (Including the movies.) I.....stopped watching Super consistently after the Zamasu/Goku Black/Future Trunks arc, I think I was kinda going through some stuff in my life back then, and....I think I just lost interest. (Never was a huge fan of Super right from the start, and I believe it was starting to rub me the wrong way. Also, I stand by the opinion that Super Saiyan 4 is cooler than Super Saiyan Blue by a considerable margin.)

BTW, since you listed your favorite Disney movies and seeing as how I'm a huge Disney fan, I'll respond in kind. I'll only list some of them though, like you, if I listed them all, the list would be super long :ROFLMAO:. I'll leave out Pixar too. However, there's a twist: I won't tell you my favorite. (See if you can guess what it is! :D )

The Rescuers Down Under
The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
Tarzan
The Fox and the Hound
The Jungle Book
Sleeping Beauty
The Little Mermaid
Pocahontas
Aladdin
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Lilo and Stitch
101 Dalmatians
The Princess and the Frog
Hercules

Edit: Sorry that took so me so long to get to you! I got distracted by other threads. Apologies. :cry:

@BigDocFan What got you into photography?
My main hobby outside of Pokemon and Doctor Who is Buses and before I got my camera, I would often just for fun ride around on many bus routes until I thought about getting a camera to photograph the various buses and since then photography is a big hobby of mine

@Lone_Garurumon Have you ever watched the DuckTales 2017 reboot?

@Lone_Garurumon Have you ever watched the DuckTales 2017 reboot?
I have and it's wonderful. The writing, comedy, and character work are all top-notch. I was a little uncertain on the art style when it was first revealed but it's really grown on me. I'm a little disappointed they had to end it even though they absolutely had plenty of other stories they wanted to tell, but the ending we got was also really good, so I'm happy to accept this reality.

@Hawthorn if you could give one species of animal a magic power, what would it be?
Oh geez that's a tough one! I'm kinda caught between what would be really cool and what would be good for the environment... But.. Deer now.. .. have the power to regenerate native plants in whatever area they're grazing! Not a massive amount, but they can give everything a little boost in the right direction so that it all has a chance to regrow and stay healthy! Also they can fly now >=3c

@ConfectionerMari You have access to every ingredient you could ever want - what's the first thing you want to try baking from scratch?

@ConfectionerMari You have access to every ingredient you could ever want - what's the first thing you want to try baking from scratch?
Just got back from a day out, 100% Ichigo Daifuku (strawberry mochi)

@Chevywolf30 What made you decide to make the pink sheep your icon?

@Lone_Garurumon what was your first pokemon game and starter?
My first game was Platinum. As for first starter, that's where it starts to get a little bit weird. Technically, if you want to define it by "The first Pokemon I ever obtained in a game", then it's Piplup. But I've always considered it to be something else. Since before I'd even purchased my copy of Platinum, but knew that I was going to get a Pokemon game, I'd taken a look through my friend's PC boxes and already selected a different Pokemon to trade for as soon as the ability became available to me. So, being a Pokemon I selected for myself before I'd made my decision between Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig, and who I also received right at the start of the game, I've always considered Riolu to be more of my first starter than Piplup was.

@TheCapsFan Final Sprigatito, biped or no?

@Hydrogenium Are you playing any video games currently?
I do. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. I started to play it during January as I thought I should play some non-Pokémon game, which I’ve never really done before, plus I had free time since I had covid. Right now, I just need to beat the final boss…

@Torchic W. Pip, do you like Steven because you enjoy collecting stones like he does, or do you have some different reason for having him on your list of favourite characters?

I do. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. I started to play it during January as I thought I should play some non-Pokémon game, which I’ve never really done before, plus I had free time since I had covid. Right now, I just need to beat the final boss…

@Torchic W. Pip, do you like Steven because you enjoy collecting stones like he does, or do you have some different reason for having him on your list of favourite characters?
Well, the rock collecting is one part of it, but there are some other things I like about him:

• He’s kind
  • He’s relatable
  • He’s helpful
  • He’s rich and hot

@takoyaki Favorite word in every language you know?

@TheCapsFan First Pokemon game and starter?
Pokemon FireRed, starter was Squirtle! I later restarted the game because I couldn’t get past Rival 2, and chose Bulbasaur that run. That was the first run i remember completing.

@TheCapsFan Final Sprigatito, biped or no?
Yes, just to spite all of those that are gonna pick it bc it’s cute instead of our duck overlord Quaxly

@Maniacal Engineer favorite pun?

Back
Top Bottom