• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

I have no idea, he just randomly came to mind and I was like "Yes, this is happening now"

@helperman What about Ditto makes it your favorite Pokemon?
well its mainly the episode in the anime that introduces you to it. remember how that thing transformed into a cannon. why wouldn't i love it.

@chevywolf30 whats you favorite type of car

Favorite and least favorite Pixar movies?
Finding Nemo, though a few years ago I would have said Monsters Inc, but that doesn't make much difference since both have always been my top two. My least favorite is Brave without any doubt.

@Snowy Your current username is inspired by Lillie's Vulpix, how many usernames did you have before? or maybe it was just a really big coincidence? o_O

So I saw these when they were posted, meant to get back to them and forgot.

@Snowy what will it take to get you to stop freezing my kitchen and causing snow in my neighborhood?
I'm an ice type Pokemon. I'm at home in snowy conditions. Why is this such a surprise to everyone?!

@Snowy Your current username is inspired by Lillie's Vulpix, how many usernames did you have before? or maybe it was just a really big coincidence? o_O
Actually, when I chose Alolan Vulpix and the name Snowy, I didn't know there was a Vulpix in the anime named Snowy.

I've gone though a few usernames over my time on Bulbagarden. I have never been 100% happy with any of them but that's life I guess.

@Maniacal Engineer What drove you maniacal?

I might as well join for a bit of fun!
@KerfishSea If you could only eat one cereal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Golden Grahams, that shit slaps bro
but...what about you @BlueDecoRoller what cereal would you eat << if you say Lucky Charms..well...idk man ur kinda mid then

Do you play any Pokemon games?
Of course! I've played all Pokémon main games up to Gen V, and the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Games except for the 3D ones. Sadly I haven't had a chance to play the rest, but it's still in the plan. And technically it doesn't count but I've also played many Pokémon hackroms.

@Orchid What other franchises are you a fan of?

@Orchid What other franchises are you a fan of?
Lots of 'em, but mostly other video game franchises. Mario Kart, The Sims, Rhythm Heaven, Puyo Puyo, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, and the Mother series are some that I'm a fan of right now.
I don't watch a lot of TV/anime these days, but I really enjoyed Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood!

@skywaffles how was your weekend?

Back
Top Bottom