• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

@eternalPokemonfanGirl why isnt any one asking me anything
First of all, we can use this as proof that you're BDF's sockpuppet, right? :ROFLMAO:
Why is no one trying me in this game?
Quite curious how two people have asked me specifically when I'm not the creator of this thread and I'm not the only Mod in this section. The truth is... that I don't know, this will surprise you but I don't control what people say, yes I know, it's shocking :eek:. The only thing you can do is wait, or maybe do like Takoyaki and just ask, being present here could make people take you into account. And if you ask questions make sure you write the username correctly, in my case you didn't, I saw the question for the alert, be careful with that :).

Let me give you a little help, @helperman What are your plans for future avatars?

I'll take this opportunity to tell everyone who has asked me something that I'm sorry for the delay :(. I've been busy, I could've written a quick answer but I want to answer properly. I've read all your questions and I'll answer them all, maybe in parts, but I definitely will. If someone came with the intention of asking me something don't let this discourage you, I'm flattered by all the questions, it's just that unfortunately some circumstances have made me take a while with the responses. Thanks for your patience ♥

, I'm flattered by all the questions, it's just that unfortunately some circumstances have made me take a while with the responses. Thanks for your patience
It’s no worries, friend! Sorry to overload you, I hadn’t realized you already received so many questions! You seem like a sweetheart, please take your time.

In the meantime, I’ll pull in the others that seem to be hanging!

@BigDocFan Do you have a favorite food that you feel you could eat 24/7? What is it? If not a specific food, any type of food you feel you could do this? (Italian, sweets, etc…)

Going to alive the thread again~~

@Torchic W. Pip because you're busy with school, what would you say the easiest AP test/class is!? Everyone knows the hardest is BC Calculus or Physics, but I wanna know the easiest!!
...I'm only taking one AP class next year which I swear I'll get a 5 on...
The hardest is music theory
According to this article, Computer Science Principles. The easiest I've taken is proooooobably Language and Composition?

@Blanc favorite Pokémon Champion?

@Blanc favorite Pokémon Champion?
Oh hi hi hi!! I wasn’t expecting another tag, thank you! I hope we can become good friends!

Let’s seee… Honestly I gotta say Steven, despite me not being the biggest fan of Hoenn, he was a good character. I liked Steven!

@pokemoll as a fellow EVA fan, I have to ask… Have you seen the final movie, and if so, what are your thoughts on it?

@BigDocFan Do you have a favorite food that you feel you could eat 24/7? What is it? If not a specific food, any type of food you feel you could do this? (Italian, sweets, etc…)
Much as I enjoy food, I don't think I could eat it 24/7. Favourite food would probably be mint imperials

@helperman what do you think of this photo?

Got a tag comin' in hot!

@ConfectionerMari the most delicious thing you've ever baked! Go!
definitely pumpkin pie every time I make it! It reminds me a lot of my grandma, since she taught me how to make it right!

@DawningWinds what's your ideal weather/outside temperature?
Very sunny and very warm. I love when it gets above eighty or ninety, but that's not common where I live- but last year it got above a hundred a couple days in summer and I was very happy (well, less so because I know it was cause of a drought and climate change, but they were still incredibly nice days). And I like how bright sunny days are- most of the year is usually really gloomy and cloudy so having a nice bright day is a change I like a lot. I also appreciate when there's a little bit of a breeze in the air.

@Blanc How long have you been studying Japanese for?

Back
Top Bottom