• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
I was recently reminded by my friend @Orchid and was given permission by the F+G staff to do a new thread of an old game!!

So, the rules are basically, tag a user (for example, @takoyaki) and ask them a question.

If you come across this thread, please tag someone (if you'd like)--and make sure to answer questions as well~

(ah, and if you don't want to be tagged here please let a moderator of Fun and Games know, the staff is here to help~)

Edit: additionally, I think it'd be smart to do a one-at-a-time kinda rule unless if it's been...a few days, it's your call on that, I guess? (or maybe not, I guess as long as everything is kept track of it doesn't matter?) And I mean please like use your best discretion on who you think would and wouldn't want to be tagged here. Thank you~

さあ!始まる!

@Orchid what is your favorite Pokémon?

Last edited:
how could you ask me such a difficult question as the very first one??? My default answer for my favorite Pokémon is always Eevee. But I also like Porygon, Cradily, Wooper, and approximately a million more.

@Torchic W. Pip - what is a song that you like right now? ( :bulbaWave: )

Almost all Disney 2D movies have a special place in my heart, in a way all of them are favorites, each one has its special touch :bulbaLove:. But there are two that left a mark on my life, literally were the ones that inspired me to know more about the movies (movies in general, not just Disney) beyond just watching them.

Aladdín
Alice in Wonderland

Very honorable mentions:
The Aristocats
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Lion King
Mulan
Tarzan
Snow White
Lilo & Stitch
Dumbo
The Fox and the Hound
The Rescuers
The Princess and the Frog
Lady and the Tramp
Pinocchio
Sleeping Beauty
Hercules
Pocahontas
101 Dalmatians
The Emperor's New Groove

And many more, but if I don't stop the list will be super long even without including Pixar :ROFLMAO:.

@CharizardFan7 Who are your favorite Dragon Ball characters? Mention as many as you want :giggle:.

Why is no one trying me in this game?
tommy-boy-chris-farley.gif
Or maybe it's because the game just started, maybe? :unsure:

@BigDocFan Besides Pokémon and Doctor Who, is there any other fandom you're a part of?

@Maniacal Engineer Is being an engineer pretty difficult, as I'd imagine?
It can be. I just happen to have a good head for math and physics.
Most of what I do is run calculations, perform mechanical experiments, and attempt to conduct failure analysis on broken products that have been returned for repairs. I find it enjoyable…except for when people who have no idea what they’re talking about try to tell me that I’m wrong, but that’s the case for a lot of professions.

What was actually more difficult was college. I only got an undergrad degree and decided against getting a Master’s or doctorate, since that would just be a lot more pains in my ass for minimal payoff.
As for college, the story that I will always tell to give an idea of just how difficult engineering degrees are is as follows.
I had a close friend pass away during my sophomore year in college (11 years ago today, in fact). I went through an extremely rough patch after that, as one does when shit like that happens.
A month or so later, I finally decided to go for therapy to help with grief counseling, since my depression was really kicking my ass.
So I went to University Health Services, and told them that I wanted to sign up for therapy. I was informed that it would be a month or so before there was an opening, but they had me fill out the preliminary questionnaire anyway.
The last question of the questionnaire was: “are you a medical student?”
Right above that was the question: “are you an engineering student?”

Of course, I answered that I was an engineering student, and, suddenly, there was an appointment available the next day. There was at least one dedicated therapist on hand for just the engineering students.
Let that sink in for a moment or two.

@Lone_Garurumon how goes life?

Originally it was Sonic jokefics, then it was a journeyfic that got nowhere. Don't know what compelled me to write those. :p What got me into fic writing like I do now was really liking [character/ship/etc.] and wanting more content of [character/ship/etc.].

@BigDocFan What got you to join Bublagarden?

@Chevywolf30 What things do you want to see in the upcoming Cars series?
I keep forgetting that exists, but anything that explores motorsport or automotive history would be awesome. I don't doubt there'll be NASCAR driver cameos, which would be awesome.

@skywaffles Favorite genre of music besides rap?

what kind of plays do you like to appear in?
I've mostly performed in musicals, almost all of which I've done have been based on fairy tales. That said, I'd love to branch out more and do more different types of plays, I'd absolutely be auditioning if I heard somewhere relatively local to me was running a show of something different to what I'm used to.

@BigDocFan What got you into photography?

@Lone_Garurumon how goes life?
Not bad. I'm not sick like I was last fortnight, so that's always nice. I also picked up some extra shifts at work, including some weekend shifts, which means a bit of extra money, too. So yeah, things're goin' pretty good.

@Snowy You ever traveled any significant distance?

Back
Top Bottom