• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

That's a nice one, you got the bus at a good angle and the rain adds a nice atmosphere.

@KerfishSea Interests outside of Pokemon?
Actually! I enjoy a lot of other things, like fighting games (Think Smash Bros, Skull Girls and the like) and movies (mostly Pixar or Late Night comedies) other times I just like laying around being lazy if thats considered a hobby. Oh! And I enjoy the animation industry tryna get there when I get older yknow how it is....also will I get witch hunted if I say i like Cartoons more than Anime? I've never seen an anime about singing centaurs with portals on their stomachs ):< but yeah that's all there is to me. Im also a weirdo.

@takoyaki do you enjoy music other than Vocaloid????

will I get witch hunted if I say i like Cartoons more than Anime?
7c6.jpg
It's actually really extremely ironic that I'm using this meme lmao

@Orchid Are you better at Puyo Puyo or Tetris?
This is actually such a hard question for me to answer LOL. When I played a ton of PPT1 a few years back I would have said Puyo no doubt, but nowadays I'm a bit more of a Tetris guy. Both are fun, I still alternate a lot, but I think I'm probably better with Tetris overall.

@Artuditwo what's your LEAST favorite Pokémon?

Greninja for to many reasons, actually, I love froakie and frogadier, tho

@Orchid and what is yours?
(funny you say that, I think Froakie and Frogadier are adorable, but I'm also not a huge fan of Greninja :p)
Eh... my personal least favorite 'mon is either Hatterene or Indeedee. No disrespect to those who do like them, but they just... weird me out. ;_;

@Torchic W. Pip how's life treating ya? Had any nice weather lately?

Aaaaand retaking the thread!!

@Blazing Larvesta what kind of articles do you write? I know of you because you're also a writer for Bulbanews but I don't recall having ever seen much of your work!!
Admittedly, I haven't written any articles in almost a year, nor do I focus on any subjects in particular (though I do have a preference for game related news). If you'd like, I put up a link to my Bulbapedia user page with the articles I have made in the past.

I know Spanish and English very well :D
And I'm learning German and French ^w^

@Torchic W. Pip what got you interested in Spanish?
It's hard to remember why exactly I chose Spanish because I started in middle school. Probably something along the lines of living in places with a lot of Spanish speakers, wanting to be different from my sisters, and the things I was into at the time.

@Orchid What non-Pokémon games would you recommend?

@CuboneKing Every played any Zelda games?
I played the crap out of BOTW and also got and enjoyed Link’s Awakening. Definitely want to get more into the franchise, I’ve been hoping they port over the HD versions of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess to the Switch for a while.

@EternalPokéFanGirl how’s mod life so far?

@Orchid What non-Pokémon games would you recommend?
depends on what genres ya like! There's nothing I can recommend that'll suit everybody's tastes. ...Except maybe Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics. playing Koi-Koi in that game is just way too dang fun.

That said... Tomodachi Life, Panel de Pon, Rhythm Heaven, Cave Story, Puyo Puyo
mostly earlier games in the series, like 20th, Fever 2, or even stuff from the classic era
, EarthBound, and Professor Layton are some that I think are pretty underrated. Oh, and the original Paper Mario is great too. And I say this a lot, but go do yourself a favor and play Undertale if you haven't yet. :P

@pokemoll what's your banner/header image from? It looks familiar (and really cool) but I can't place it!

@pokemoll what's your banner/header image from? It looks familiar (and really cool) but I can't place it!
Thank you for the tag! :bulbaLove: I found it here, & it appears to originally be a screenshot from Worlds Chat / Worlds.net! I really like Old Web / retro gaming aesthetics and I thought the colour palette was pretty - even if I've never played Worlds myself, lol!

@TheCapsFan Do you have a particular favourite insaneintherainmusic cover? Or entire album?

@TheCapsFan Do you have a particular favourite insaneintherainmusic cover? Or entire album?
Well, for you, Sinnohvation of course. My personal favorite album is probably his Year 5 collection on Spotify; a lot of his best covers are there in my opinion. Year 7 is far more good than bad as well.

As for individual covers, some of my favorites include Last Surprise, Polyanna, Veilstone City (Big Band), Snowy Valak Mountain, Wind Waker Title Theme, Rude Buster, 5PM (only on Youtube), Asgore, Another Medium, Death By Glamour, Cosmo Canyon…

Most of them are in this Spotify playlist.

@Pikochu what’s your dream job?

Dream job for me would have to be either an Urban Planner, Civil Engineer or Transportation Engineer.

@Rainbow Cloud - What would be on your last meal menu?

@Rainbow Cloud - What would be on your last meal menu?
Would hope to not be in a situation where I was ordering a last meal but would probably go with a takeaway of curry and chips followed with pepperoni pizza and garlic bread and mint choc chip ice cream for dessert :D
Drink would be dark rum and coke.

@Max1996 what's your favourite digimon evolution line?

The Seadramon line.

@FinnishPokéFan92, how many game consoles do you actively use at the moment?
Zero, at the moment, unfortunately. I had a 3DS console, but after my use of it during a New Year's Eve several years ago pretty much ruined it, my mother confiscated it and hid it. Hid it so well, in fact, that she doesn't even remember where she put it.

@TRNatalie What's you favorite pet animal?

Back
Top Bottom