• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

Alolan Raichu! It's one of the cutest things ever, and I love how it just floats around, I'd totally want one on my team someday~. Also I love that it likes pancakes!! Overall such an amazing Pokémon and I love it soooo much~
Congratulations! You are the first person I've met on this forum who has the same favorite Pokémon as I do! Alolan Raichu will return to my avatar next month.

@CuboneKing outside of being here and making music (to be fair that could be considered a line of work rather than a hobby), what are some of your favorite things to do?
I like playing video games, watching TV/YouTube/movies, doomscrolling through Twitter and Reddit as much as I hate to admit it, reading and learning about topics I’m interested in (music production obviously, politics, mental health, animals, other stuff), socializing (in manageable doses lol), going on walks, and listening to music, duh lmao. That’s all kind of narrowed recently but I’m hoping that becomes a longer list again.

@BigDocFan have you ever taken a break from the forums or have you been active here consistently since you joined?

@BigDocFan have you ever taken a break from the forums or have you been active here consistently since you joined?
I don't think I was active in my early days as I am now, might take some time off if I'm away on a business trip where I don't have access to a computer. I enjoy posting here and it has helped keep me busy during Covid

@takoyaki What do you think of this photo?

@Torchic W. Pip what's your favorite fic you've written??
The Sonic fanfiction I wrote in middle school was the peak of literature. Sadly, I threw one of them away out of shame and gave the others to my grandfather.

@BigDocFan Favorite Water type Pokémon?

The Sonic fanfiction I wrote in middle school was the peak of literature. Sadly, I threw one of them away out of shame and gave the others to my grandfather.

@BigDocFan Favorite Water type Pokémon?
Hard to say because there are so many but I guess Greninja is a favourite of mine

@CuboneKing

What do you make of this photo?

@Orchid what are some of your favorite music artists?
Tough call! I wrote some of them down over in OTB a while back, but it's probably a little out of date.
I'll definitely make a more cohesive list in a bit; but lately I've been listening to a lot of Better Luck Next Time, The Used, Hawthorne Heights, A Skylit Drive, and Taking Back Sunday (my favorite album of theirs actually turns 20 today, so that's cool). c:

@EternalPokéFanGirl where would you most want to live in the Pokémon world?

@BigDocFan You have asked this question so many times it makes me think that you might want to receive it yourself: What do you think of this photo?
379814.jpg

@Orchid let's get this game rolling!

favorite threads here? ones you've made?
ooh, I have a lot of favorite threads. I'm gonna throw this under a spoiler just due to length...
Just in Fun & Games, I like Your favorite and least favorite, What episode springs to mind?, What character(s) do you ship with the above Pokémon character?, How well do you know the user above?, Ask the poster below a question, Guess what the next user likes, and of course a little-known game called "Tag!! You're It!! V3", don't know if you've ever heard of it :P
Also What user comes to mind for the above character? was only started today but I've been having a lot of fun there so far :)

Out in the rest of the forums, I spend a lot of time in What music are you currently listening to?. In fact I like pretty much any of the music threads in OTB, it's just something I'm drawn to I guess x)
Wyndon's Which Pokémon type are you? thread is also very cool, I need to revisit it sometime soon to see if my initial answer has changed at all...

And as for threads I myself have made... well, forgive the plug, but I'm partial to What does the above Pokémon remind you of?, What are your favorite episodes of the Pokémon anime?, and Who's your favorite character in the anime?, just because I just really like hearing other people's fond memories of Pokémon-related stuff, and the characters they're attached to. :bulbaLove: corny, I know, lol

@Hawthorn if you were a Gym Leader, what type would you specialize in, and what would your strategy be? (hard mode: don't say Grass)

Last edited:
@Hawthorn if you were a Gym Leader, what type would you specialize in, and what would your strategy be? (hard mode: don't say Grass)
grass.
If I reaaally can't choose Grass, I think I might end up with Flying types! I've just got a fondness for them and I'd love to have a nice, cozy gym themed around uhm, being up in the clouds maybe? Strategy wise I'd definitely focus on speed, buut I'd also like to consistently keep my team healed up - so moves like Roost, Heal bell, or Morning Sun would be a must! Also, you said no Grass gym, but I can still have a Jumpluff !!!

@Artuditwo Patito if you could design your very own Pokemon, what type would it be and what would it look like ?!

@Quaxlywolf30 if memory serves I believe you said you’ve only played one main series Pokémon game, which one was it? And if I’m wrong which ones have you played?
Let's Go Pikachu, one of the 3 games I first got when I first got my Switch (BotW and Smash Ultimate being the other two[Dang it's been a year since then]) and I played it and my brother sometimes would hop in as the second player (What's funny is I gave my rival his name because I was expeting him to be the 2nd player). What's funny is he has a 2DS now and he's slowly but surely playing through Crystal on that while I've still only ever played LGP, but this summer I'll probably grab some form of 3DS and play a few more. I've also played a spinoff, that being New Pokemon Snap.

@DawningWinds What are some of your favorite gaming consoles?

@DawningWinds What are some of your favorite gaming consoles?
I'm not really that much of a gamer, so I'm not super knowledgeable about consoles. But I always liked playing on the Wii U before my family's one's disc reader broke, I liked the way the gamepad worked. Also PokePark 2 was on the Wii U and that's one of my favorite games like ever.
Otherwise I like PC gaming sometimes; there's usually a broader range of buttons that makes it easier to control.

@takoyaki Favorite thing to cook?

Gold, on the GBA! I owned myriad memorabilia - especially cards - prior to that point but I'd never actually played the games. I've since lost my original team on that game due to a battery failure, but I replaced it a few years ago and it's fully-functional!

@Sheep least favourite Pokémon?

Back
Top Bottom