• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tag!! You're It!! V3: Welcome to the Garden~

@takoyaki what got you to sign up here in the first place?
I don't remember!! It was almost three years ago...and then I barely used this account. I'm pretty sure I wanted to discuss Pokémon Journeys, or something, but ended up dropping it. And probably fanfiction stuff because I wrote fanfiction before, gotta get on that sometime~

@Blanc Other than Subway, what're your favorite foods!?

What part of learning languages do you most like (or dislike)?
or dislike
Let’s start with this part, much more easier; conversation! I’m terrible at conversation, even in Czech…

(Also, why are past tenses in English so complicated?! And the pronunciation of this language is just-)

What part of learning languages do you most like
Using the language… …and benefiting from it; for example, German translations of mangas are in Czechia less expensive than the Czech ones (really! But the English ones are more expensive) and Czech translations or dubs are sometimes non-existing.

Another part that I enjoy a lot is translating texts, that’s probably because it involves using my mother tongue as well as the foreign language. Although Czech is not much spoken in the world, it's still a beautiful (and ridiculously complicated) language with an interesting history!

And I just can't not mention writing; writing in English, for example, is so much different than writing in Czech! When writing in English I… …I'm thinking in a different way? I've heard that learning a language also involves learning how to think in that language, and I sure do agree with that!

To sum up, I enjoy every part that does not involve talking : )
Off-topic, but I use this in WhatsApp chat with my friends a lot, and nobody else uses it (I've meant: nobody else of them), and seeing it typed by someone else than me makes me happy LOL

@Artuditwo favourite fictional character?

Last edited:
@Orchid favorite human character in Pokemon?
well this obviously won't come as a shocker, but I have to say Gary Oak! I just think he's cool. (And nice, and super smart, and look, I just like him, okay.) :bulbaLove: I'm very happy he's a recurring character in Journeys now; especially after that long 11 year wait since his last appearance...

Don't get it twisted though; Ash is tied for first. They've been my favorite characters for ages, so they both mean a lot to me. (I'm just less prone to fanboying every time Ash is onscreen LOL)
Misty is a close second, Leaf is third, and pretty much everyone else is an honorable fourth. :p

@Ghost Diplocaulus what are some of your hopes for Scarlet/Violet? :bulbaWave:

@Chevywolf30 who's your favorite Nascar driver?
Breathes in

William Byron is my favorite in the Cup, but Corey LaJoie is a close second. William has two wins this year, and only one other driver has that many, and William hasn't been winning races for super long so this is kinda a career year for him. Corey is more of a back of the pack driver, but he's been showing some speed, he has a podcast that I enjoy listening to, he's a pretty cool guy.

Breathes in

William Byron is my favorite in the Cup, but Corey LaJoie is a close second. William has two wins this year, and only one other driver has that many, and William hasn't been winning races for super long so this is kinda a career year for him. Corey is more of a back of the pack driver, but he's been showing some speed, he has a podcast that I enjoy listening to, he's a pretty cool guy.
Whoops I forgot to ask a question because I was too busy rambling about William and Corey

@takoyaki Do you have a favorite movie? If so, what? Bonus points if it isn't an anime movei

Breathes in

Gotta be the Squatch. Though it's kinda famous, the fact that there are thousands of sightings yet still not enough evidence is so intriguing. However, there are other (slightly more scary) creatures like the Jersey Devil, the Chupacabra, and the Mothman.

@BigDocFan what's your favorite thing to photograph?

Breathes in

Gotta be the Squatch. Though it's kinda famous, the fact that there are thousands of sightings yet still not enough evidence is so intriguing. However, there are other (slightly more scary) creatures like the Jersey Devil, the Chupacabra, and the Mothman.

@BigDocFan what's your favorite thing to photograph?
Very tough question there, I like many things such as wildlife (especially babies), buses, trains and planes, it is hard to choose

@Chevywolf30

What do you think of this photo?

@Bigfoot_the_Pokémon Susquatch when
Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 9.33.07 AM.png

@Dreary_Rowlet are you actually just a Rowlet

Back
Top Bottom