• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

*Tag* You're It

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Enzap: The screen when you're reading this message.

@Hypersonic: Would you sit and watch a fight between Gundams and Transformers, or run?

@Kakuna Matata

First of all, please don't call California "Cali". No one who lives in California actually says that.

The first reason why I like the Golden State is the terrific weather. While the East Coast is constantly getting battered by rain, we enjoy pleasant, warm temps. IN fact, the heavy rain in the East Coast came through California as just light showers. Most mornings in the summer are really foggy, but starts clearing up over the day, and we get clear blue skies. Good thing that here, we don't get any hurricanes(duh), tornadoes(not even in the Central Valley), and thunderstorms(these are pretty rare).

Another reason why I like California is that there are many things to see here. Even though I've lived here for around 6 years, I haven't seen the entire state. This state is just massive.

Finally, the last reason why I like California is the classic-style freeways we have here. Where else can you see old 70s signage still working great? To update the signs, they just greenout the part that's being fixed. Sometimes though, they replace the sign with a new one with exit numbers.

@Kakuna Matata

First of all, please don't call California "Cali". No one who lives in California actually says that.
Good thing I don't live in Cali then. :p
I liked being Robin from Teen Titans. :)

@Kakuna Matata : What is something you dislike that most people you know tend to like?
Fireworks, especially on the 4th of July. They get old after the first ten minutes, but they usually continue on well into the night. Also I don't particularly care for the holiday itself either, so that could factor into it too.

@The Puppetmaster : So you decided to follow the team's example and go Robining when you were younger? xD

What is your favorite episode of Teen Titans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom