• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TAJ: No Longer Working on Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shift

Button Pusher
Reaction score
Okay, I just found out some very freaky news. I contacted TAJ Productions (you know, who PUSA hired to replace 4Kids), asking if they'd be working on other Nintendo things like the Aimal Crossing movie. Anyway, Larry Juris e-mailed me back, saying the following:

Thanks you. Unfortunately we will no longer be doing Pokemon. They have
hired another company. We would love to do the [Animal Crossing] movie if we knew who to
contact
Thanks
TAJ Productions

If this is true, what's it mean? Will it call for another casting change? Is the 10th movie still set to be released? And how long will it take for more new episodes to be dubbed?

:eek: Maybe SOVA managed to get through to them...

I decided to e-mail back and see if we can learn anything else about the dub's future. If anyone else wants to as well, go ahead (please, NO HATE!) The contact e-mails are on TAJ Production's website.

Before anyone goes nuts, keep in mind the PUSA voice actors will probably continue to work on the show due to PUSA being happy with their cast. They could just work for the new company.

That's certainly possible, though until we hear more of what'll happen, we certainly can't be positive. If they happen to decide on a company outside NY, then there's no chance. Still, Scott's right; don't jump to conclusions just yet.

I doubt it's a cast change, but I'm guessing they're using a new studio that someone decided to use.

I am looking into it. Let's not flood them with e-mail. I will report my findings on Bulbanews.

Before anyone goes nuts, keep in mind the PUSA voice actors will probably continue to work on the show due to PUSA being happy with their cast. They could just work for the new company.

Are they contracted directly to PUSA?

I doubt it's a cast change, but I'm guessing they're using a new studio that someone decided to use.

I hope so.

Yeah, I think this thread shouldn't have been posted. All its going to do is confuse people and cause them to overreact.

I say this should probably be closed until we get more concrete info whether this affects the dub whatsoever. Too bad Dogasu is still not online. :p

Agreed. Closed temporarily to avoid craziness from...certain people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom