• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Takao Unno directing USUM

If Takao Unno directing USUM, what does this mean for USUM?

• Will it be something similar to B2W2?

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Will it be big game, because of the lack of information?

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Will it means nothing, that the game will be a cash grab to hold us over until the game come out

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GF said that they don't want the Pokémon roster to hit one-thousand because that'd be a bit much
Unless GF stops developing new generations, they're going to hit that milestone eventually. We're already at 802.

GF said that they don't want the Pokémon roster to hit one-thousand because that'd be a bit much so that's why the amount of new mons have shrunk. Also Incineroar was based on Sugimori's childhood hero Tiger Mask which is a famous Heel ( hence its dark typing). .
Do yo have a source for the 1st statement? I have always known it to be some very bad fanon tbh.. there is literally no reason for them to not want to hit 1000 pokemon (especially not a reason as bad as "it's too much") if they still make 70-80 per generation and when they already have 800

Unless GF stops developing new generations, they're going to hit that milestone eventually. We're already at 802.
Yeah it's going to happen soon.
Do yo have a source for the 1st statement? I have always known it to be some very bad fanon tbh.. there is literally no reason for them to not want to hit 1000 pokemon (especially not a reason as bad as "it's too much") if they still make 70-80 per generation and when they already have 800
It was from an Nintendo Dream interview I saw a few years back, shortly after XY was released.

Yeah it's going to happen soon.

It was from an Nintendo Dream interview I saw a few years back, shortly after XY was released.
Cannot find any such thing :/ would wanna read it though, because everything has been randomly saying this thing over the years without ever providing the source of the words and it seems ridiculous to me that it's true because they already design pokemon in advance of the games that will be those pokemon's debut anyway

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom