• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Take My Childrens (Announcement 1-11-11 See last page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Take My Childrens (Firedragonlizards 9/28/10)

Hmmm, I can breed a male pineco with good IVs (random nature), but pineco doesnt learn Toxic spikes until it evolves

Oh, that would be great if it isn't too much trouble. I'll still have to find a nice Female Venonat, but that would be half of the puzzle at least :D

Okay I'll have be the next tues when i have access to wifi :D, since it wont be shiny i can do it rather quickly so do you want the Pineco; standard Flawless accross the board?

Okay I'll have be the next tues when i have access to wifi :D, since it wont be shiny i can do it rather quickly so do you want the Pineco; standard Flawless accross the board?

Yes! Sounds great :D

u take suggestions? if so, could you do np spiritomb? I have a flawless timid ditto!

u take suggestions? if so, could you do np spiritomb? I have a flawless timid ditto!

I was considering doing Spiritomb, but I'm not sure what kind yet. Nasty Plot is a level up move, so I won't be breeding for that.

I'm interested in the Slot 12 Chinchou. I don't IV breed, but I have a few Stantler with unusually high stats (I think that's a good sign...) I usually breed for egg moves, though.

I'm interested in the Slot 12 Chinchou. I don't IV breed, but I have a few Stantler with unusually high stats (I think that's a good sign...) I usually breed for egg moves, though.

Do you have a Rare Candy you could trade for it?

Sure, let me know when you can trade ;)

Re: Take My Childrens (Anniversary Raffle!!)

a) What Pokemon you received- Charmander, Magnemite, Cleffa, Chinchou and probably a few others...
b) Your FC-The HG one in my sig ;D

A) Pokémon I received: A Charmander named Charles V and a Chinchou named Luz :)
B) The FC in my signature (0131 6674 2041) ;D

a) I got a couple hmmm; I know im picking up tonight(or maybe tomorrow if your off) Magnemite, and Char, I've also got a Chou, a Male Skarmory, a Mr.Mime with Fake Out and a think one more :/
b) You should have me already registered in your Pal Pad XD

and good luck to everyone who enters!

I think I'll enter the raffle.

A) Ditto: Slot 6 | Quiet | N/A | L33 | 23/27/16/12/26/28 (A)

B) My FC is 3180-9424-2447. We registered each other some time ago.

Hi Again!
I think now I can arrange a trade if you're on on weekends because, you know, weekends.
anyway, I would like to enter the raffle
a)Rotom
b)0045 6893 8687

Um, Troggy, I am very sorry...I already got a Ditto, so could you cancel the trade? Will it be okay if I ask for another Pokemon instead?
If I am not allowed, I won't enter the raffle. That is fine with me.

Um, Troggy, I am very sorry...I already got a Ditto, so could you cancel the trade? Will it be okay if I ask for another Pokemon instead?
If I am not allowed, I won't enter the raffle. That is fine with me.

Oh, alright. Which Pokemon would you like instead? You can still enter the raffle if you pick up the Pokemon by Friday.

I have noticed you're usually not online when I am available to trade, what time zone are you? I am US Eastern (GMT-4). I trade after work which is ~5:30-11:00pm my time.

I'd like a Charmander for Heart Gold, not Platinum.
This one, but if you don't have it, any will do.
Just wondering, what does the 'ghost 70' mean?
Slot 5 | Timid | Male | L01 | 19/30/27/31/26/31 | Ghost 70

Oh, my time zone is GMT +9. So...if you're available around 5:30 to 11:00 p.m., then it will be morning here. That's okay.

I'd like a Charmander for Heart Gold, not Platinum.
This one, but if you don't have it, any will do.
Just wondering, what does the 'ghost 70' mean?
Slot 5 | Timid | Male | L01 | 19/30/27/31/26/31 | Ghost 70

Oh, my time zone is GMT +9. So...if you're available around 5:30 to 11:00 p.m., then it will be morning here. That's okay.

Alright, hopefully I'll be able to catch you later on. Ghost 70 is the Hidden Power that the Charmander has. Ghost type, Base Power 70.

I still have the Pokemon you gave me! I'd like to enter the raffle.

I have an Impish Keen Eye Female Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirl Wind.
FC: 1978 2949 7465

Raffle Entry

Pokemon received:
Mareep | Modest | Male | 25.25.29.31.11.31 | Static | Body Slam
Zubat | Jolly | Male | 25.31.14.23.31.31 | Inner Focus | Brave Bird
Nidoran F | Impish | Female | 25.31.31.03.29.23 | Poison Point | Counter, Charm

Friend Code: 2966.0835.1639

Yes, I listed all of them and their details just to show how many of your babies I've stolen for myself and covet daily. Or something like that. =3

-Beil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom