• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Taking requests

Former Disco Dan

Reaction score
I've taken a liking to breeding pokemon, so I'll gladly breed just about any pokemon (in gen iv or v) ( I have basically all of them) i will breed on any moves, natures and up to 2 perfect ivs onto them, it'll all be by request.

In return I'd like:
Any ditto with a perfect iv
An adamant ditto
Any shiny
Any female with dw ability

Also I will trade any number of Pokemon for 1 of:
Darkrai
Fateful encounter regigigas (gen iv)
Shiny charmander with metal claw (gen iv)
A female eevee(lution) with dw ability
A Japanese male pikachu/skitty/eevee with wish

Will also gladly level/ev train the desired pokemon as requested

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, think you can get me a male Larvitar with adamant nature, Dragon Dance and 31 IVs in attack and speed? I can trade you a DW female Bellsprout, Farfetch'd, Sunkern, or Larvitar. I suck at breeding or I'd do it myself lol.

Oh, and maybe a magikarp with Bounce, same IVs and Jolly nature?

Last edited:
Can you breed me a Kabuto (preferreably Jolly, but Adamant is cool too) IVs in Att and Spd and also EV train it? (252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe)?

or

Horsea (Adamant) (IVs in Att and Spd) and EV'd in 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe .

Both would be good, but either you can do would be great.

I'll get you those DWfs you want for this and any others you may want..

Can you breed me a Kabuto (preferreably Jolly, but Adamant is cool too) IVs in Att and Spd and also EV train it? (252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe)?

or

Horsea (Adamant) (IVs in Att and Spd) and EV'd in 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe .

Both would be good, but either you can do would be great.

I'll get you those DWfs you want for this and any others you may want..

That would be awesome. I can have both those pokemon ready by monday evening (PST) as I work a bunch this weekend.

Hey, think you can get me a male Larvitar with adamant nature, Dragon Dance and 31 IVs in attack and speed? I can trade you a DW female Bellsprout, Farfetch'd, Sunkern, or Larvitar. I suck at breeding or I'd do it myself lol.

Oh, and maybe a magikarp with Bounce, same IVs and Jolly nature?

I'll trade those to you for the bellsprout and farfetch'd dwfs, should have the pokemon ready for monday evening (PST) as I work a fair bit this weekend.

Alright, that's fine. If they get done before then, just leave me a VM. I'm on the forums practically all the time. I'll keep the Bellsprout and Farfetch'd in my battle box for the time being so I don't forget and trade them out.

Can I have a male Vulpix with Hypnosis and perfect IVs in Special Attack and Speed?
I can give you a DW female Vulpix if you want.

Can I have a male Vulpix with Hypnosis and perfect IVs in Special Attack and Speed?
I can give you a DW female Vulpix if you want.

yea i can do that no prob, might take a few days though since males are uncommon and a fair bit of luck is required to pass on 2 ivs, i'll msg you when its ready though

I can breed you as many female dw eevees you want, but it will take time, I can offer 7 males now if you want

This is what I need:
All Gen III Regis
Heatran
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin

I can breed you as many female dw eevees you want, but it will take time, I can offer 7 males now if you want

This is what I need:
All Gen III Regis
Heatran
Regigigas
Cresselia
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin

Hi sorry, as nice as some DWF eevees would be I don't have legendaries available, the offer is only for pokemon that are breedable. If there are any other pokemon that you are interested in let me know but none of the ones you listed are possible.

Shiny Flawless Modest Female Snivy Nicknamed Vina w/Twister and Rock-Type Hidden Power At Maximum Strength(For so, sacrifice Attack and HP, please)

Offering Lucky Eggz, PP Upz, and all that, and all that!

Last edited:
Sorry for posting here again, but can I also have a Lartivar with Stealth Rock?
I can give you a DW female Eevee or a DW female Poliwag for it.

Sorry for posting here again, but can I also have a Lartivar with Stealth Rock?
I can give you a DW female Eevee or a DW female Poliwag for it.

No prob, will do it for the eevee.

Shiny Flawless Modest Female Snivy Nicknamed Vina w/Twister and Rock-Type Hidden Power At Maximum Strength(For so, sacrifice Attack and HP, please)

Offering Lucky Eggz, PP Upz, and all that, and all that!

Hi sorry I do all my breeding casually with no rng abuse so I can't provide that. I can provide any combination of species/gender/nature and up to 2 perfect ivs, anything more is unrealistic

Last edited by a moderator:
@Taither I have your pokemon ready now

@Bumblebee I have your pokemon ready now

@Easter Egg I have your larvitar ready, still working on the vulpix, bad luck with getting the male but should be ready soon (hopefully by tomorrow night if my luck improves :) )

Sorry for the delay guys, it's been a busier week than i'd intended, I'm free to trade tomorrow (9am-10am PST) or after 11:15pm, Friday I can be on anytime after 1:30pm until about 5pm

@Easter Egg I have your larvitar ready, still working on the vulpix, bad luck with getting the male but should be ready soon (hopefully by tomorrow night if my luck improves :) )

Sorry for the delay guys, it's been a busier week than i'd intended, I'm free to trade tomorrow (9am-10am PST) or after 11:15pm, Friday I can be on anytime after 1:30pm until about 5pm

Okay, awesome! Thanks. VM me when you're on and ready to trade :)

I'm ready to trade whenever you're ready. I'm off tomorrow and have all night tonight.

id like

Zoura (female)
naive/rash
31atk 31satk
move: dark pulse

Purrloin (male)
31Speed
31 hp/atk/spatk (What ever is easier)

i can offer dw female murkrow and a male with perish song, i also have many other dw females, i can ev train also.

id like

Zoura (female)
naive/rash
31atk 31satk
move: dark pulse

Purrloin (male)
31Speed
31 hp/atk/spatk (What ever is easier)

i can offer dw female murkrow and a male with perish song, i also have many other dw females, i can ev train also.

I can provide the purloin for a dwf murkrow but the zorua will be very time consuming to obtain, I can do it but it will have to be worth my while. I'll do it for a darkrai or a shiny legendary of any sort, will also do it for any ditto with 2 perfect ivs, I know these are big requests but getting specific stats like that on a female with 1/8 gender ratio is very, very time consuming

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom