• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Takoto's Art Thread [ Pokémon, Animals, etc]

Takoto

★ Prince of Ampora ★
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey all

I like Pokémon and animals and occasionally my own characters. Going to throw some of my pieces out onto here. Always open to constructive criticism.

Will also link down to tumblr post of the image, as they can be viewed bigger there (I don't want to post them massive on here as it'll stretch the forum thread).

I did have a thread years back (maybe multiple...) but it got archived, so if you wanna see my art from two years ago - here it is OTL
tumblr_p5pirc2j5T1sk8pygo1_500.png
Lurantis & Fomantis for an IRL friend
tumblr_p5i04r5Ir11sk8pygo1_500.png
Venipede, Scolipede and Whirlipede
tumblr_p0tlc0Gv2U1sk8pygo1_500.png
I should have warned, I like bugs a lot ...
tumblr_p0b0brgO8j1sk8pygo1_500.png
And pigeons, I really love pigeons. .. !!
tumblr_p0cudrGoPB1sk8pygo1_500.png
Sneasel is pretty cool

My favourite animals are cats though,
tumblr_p0x3axsZ671sk8pygo1_500.png
Espurr is one of my favourite Pokémon
tumblr_opv3i7AcQd1sk8pygo1_500.png
Unsurprisingly, I draw myself as a pigeon cat mix
tumblr_p0kam4rCp91sk8pygo1_500.png
Gardevoir is also one of my favourite Pokémon ...!!

I also did some charts on pigeons (and am currently doing more) and some fake colour morphs for sun beetles
tumblr_p27fhoU4Oz1sk8pygo1_500.png
Part 1
tumblr_p3fy61Rpkc1sk8pygo1_500.png
Part 2
tumblr_ozw7cscyDB1sk8pygo1_500.png
one day I'll do a chart of actual real colour morphs of sun beetles

I have a ton more Pokemon fanart on my tumblr but this first post is probably really long now so have some assorted sketches and older arts
tumblr_p1h7b1fnxS1sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_om0497F9Ht1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_oxvx3vJd8j1sk8pygo2_500.png
tumblr_ou3z14YJps1sk8pygo1_500.png

tumblr_p0g2nwEqXN1sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_p0ag5mJNtK1sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_opp7y2pAm21sk8pygo1_500.png
tumblr_p1w0dlldHb1sk8pygo1_500.png
If you wanna check out more of my stuff and or my older stuff (though I'll probably try to update this thread every time I draw something Pokémon related!!) I can be found here;

Thank you for looking!!

Last edited by a moderator:
All of this is utterly fantastic. Your attention to detail when it comes to anatomy, shading and color choice are top notch! I love every bit of it, even the creepy crawlies!

Update #2

With the release of the Mew update in Pokémon GO, below is a speed paint for the above picture...!!

I also designed a fakemon for the first time. It's not... very good because I tried very hard to stay within the style of the official art, so I think it ended up a bit lifeless. I recoloured it in my style.

tumblr_p6dkfpWiII1sk8pygo1_250.png
tumblr_p6dkfpWiII1sk8pygo2_250.png

[ Big version here ]

All of this is utterly fantastic. Your attention to detail when it comes to anatomy, shading and color choice are top notch! I love every bit of it, even the creepy crawlies!

Thank you so much! I feel like one of the defining stand-outs of my art tends to be the colouring and shading ; u ; !!

Love those pigeons! Glad to see someone else likes them as much as I do.

!!
I'm always glad to see a fellow pigeon fan. They get a bad rap, but they're real sweet birds and I'm excited to adopt some hopefully when I have my own house. :3

Update #3

I haven't updated in a month aaaa Work has been kicking my butt, and I got sick for over a week the last week OTL... I've been off work almost 10 days BUT I'm almost better!! Darn auto-immune disorders. Haven't gotten to draw as much as I'd like.

tumblr_p881whbjVI1sk8pygo1_250.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p7r75fW5lJ1sk8pygo1_250.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p7lvnb9gjw1sk8pygo1_250.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p7jjk3NiiX1sk8pygo1_250.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p6xmyinxax1sk8pygo1_250.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

tumblr_p6i4jtBH2U1sk8pygo1_250.png

[ LARGE VERSION ]

A video I did on how I warm up!!

Your art is lovely! Especially love the birds! And I also think it's really cool that you do speed paints :D

Thank you!!! |D
I hope to do more in the future :33

Back
Top Bottom