• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Takoyaki's Random Weekly Poll #3: Snow Fox vs Polar Bear!!

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
Hello again everyone!! Welcome to the third installment of my weekly poll series!!

Maybe because of Winter winning last poll, maybe because of an awesome suggestion by @Frozen Fennec, this time it's Snow Foxes vs Polar Bears!! Bears are stronger but I think foxes are faster??!
The winner gets...as always, nothing but bragging rights!!
Feel free to debate in-thread but please keep it civil--forum rules ALWAYS apply :)

So vote away!! The poll will end next Sunday!!

This is the hub for announcements!!

Last edited:

Snowy

When I shine, Darkness fades.
Reaction score
Do you even need to ask what I voted for? :p

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
I like both. But I voted for arctic foxes, because a polar bear can and would eat me. Also because my favorite arctic animal, the harp seal, isn't an option. :wynaut:

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
So, the poll is over now, right?
It is! Yesterday was kinda crazy for me and I couldn't get around to closing it in time, but I'll just say that it's Sunday sometime in the world~

I'll be putting up the next one shortly, so please wait!!

Artuditwo

Cinccino and the summer of power! (see my profile)
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/they
It is! Yesterday was kinda crazy for me and I couldn't get around to closing it in time, but I'll just say that it's Sunday sometime in the world~
Wasn't Sunday yesterday?