• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Takoyaki's Random Weekly Poll #7: Art VS Music!

Which is better!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

takoyaki

↑avatar by Blanc♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
an actually good idea! yay!!

Hellllooooooo everyone☆!! Welcome to the sixth seventh!! installment of my poll series!!

Of course, music IS art, but art isn't always music!! So I'll call "art" pictures for this time! If you could only look at pictures (anime/manga don't count because they're books/TV), or listen to music...which would you pick?

I'd def pick music. Not seeing cute art would be sad (especially because I couldn't get outfit inspiration, noooooo!!!) but music is basically what keeps me going sometimes, so...I dunno what I'd do without it♪!!

So...the winner gets...as always, nothing but bragging rights!!
Feel free to debate in-thread but please keep it civil--forum rules ALWAYS apply :)

So vote away!! The poll will end next Monday!!

This is the hub for announcements!!

Articfoxgamez

I Exist
Reaction score
While I do like art, assuming no music means no music whatso ever, I have to go with music, nothing is quite so awkward than playing a video game with only sound effects.

CuboneKing

Your Favorite Burnout
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
I definitely appreciate both, but I can only make and have had a lifelong obsession with one of them

Orchid

~♡~
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Both are extremely fundamental to life as we know it, and both are equally influenced by the other in a variety of ways. I couldn't pick just one - everyone needs both, in some capacity, and both are all around us all the time.

That said, I voted Art, because if all visual arts ceased to exist tomorrow, what the heck have I been doing for the past 19 years. :confused: