• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Takoyaki's Random Weekly Poll #7: Art VS Music!

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
an actually good idea! yay!!

Hellllooooooo everyone☆!! Welcome to the sixth seventh!! installment of my poll series!!

Of course, music IS art, but art isn't always music!! So I'll call "art" pictures for this time! If you could only look at pictures (anime/manga don't count because they're books/TV), or listen to music...which would you pick?

I'd def pick music. Not seeing cute art would be sad (especially because I couldn't get outfit inspiration, noooooo!!!) but music is basically what keeps me going sometimes, so...I dunno what I'd do without it♪!!

So...the winner gets...as always, nothing but bragging rights!!
Feel free to debate in-thread but please keep it civil--forum rules ALWAYS apply :)

So vote away!! The poll will end next Monday!!

This is the hub for announcements!!

While I do like art, assuming no music means no music whatso ever, I have to go with music, nothing is quite so awkward than playing a video game with only sound effects.

Both are extremely fundamental to life as we know it, and both are equally influenced by the other in a variety of ways. I couldn't pick just one - everyone needs both, in some capacity, and both are all around us all the time.

That said, I voted Art, because if all visual arts ceased to exist tomorrow, what the heck have I been doing for the past 19 years. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom