• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Takoyaki's Random Weekly Polls!

RESULTS, WEEK 7: ART VS MUSIC
...I didn't forget, it's Monday in my heart...

Okay, so!!! Results time!!!

.......aaand so, the winner of absolutely nothing is...Music!!! They win against Art 8-2!!! Wow!!

Thank you to all who played~☆ I like art A LOT but I don't know what I'd do without music...it's really tough!! Why not both!?

Next poll will be coming veryvery soon!!!

POLL 8 ANNOUNCEMENT: HEROES VS VILLIANS
A huuuuuuge thanks to @Orchid who suggested this idea!!

We have an interesting one!! Heroes or Villains!!

↑Do you like the protagonists or the badguys more!? The evil teams in Pokémon!?

Goooooooood luck!!!

WINNERS, POLL 8: HEROES VS VILLIANS
At this point, it'll be tradition for me to be a day late!!:bulbaWave:

Anyways...results time!!

I LOST!!! With a score of 6-4, Villians win against Heroes!! Didn't expect that, wow!

Either way, good game to everyone!! Thanks for playing~!!!

Next poll will be up soon♪

i have a idea. pokemon vs. fakemon
I feel like the votes would all be for Pokémon! Some really cool designs do exist, but considering how this is a forum dedicated to Pokemon, we could probably guess the winner already. Do you have any other ideas you'd like to try?

hey @takoyaki, any chance you're going to bring these back at any point in the future?
I thought the polls were a fun little event to look forward to each week, and it was nice getting to know everybody a little bit better through them.
If you're just too busy to keep hosting them though, I understand! Just thought I'd ask :)

hey @takoyaki, any chance you're going to bring these back at any point in the future?
I thought the polls were a fun little event to look forward to each week, and it was nice getting to know everybody a little bit better through them.
If you're just too busy to keep hosting them though, I understand! Just thought I'd ask :)
if I am being completely honest, I wasn't particularly planning on having them back, just letting them fade away...

but, if you'd like them back, I'm sure I could make it work. I don't really think I'll be too busy for much, and I'm glad you enjoyed them, so thank you okiiii

Back
Top Bottom