• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greece

Biologically Shocking
Reaction score
Tales of the Abyss Mafia
Hosted by Greece

[video=youtube;3gaMKbv-xHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gaMKbv-xHU[/video]

The days on Auldrant had been counting down to prosperity, but know that future had been removed. Now if nobody acted every one would die, then Van would replace them all on Eldrant. His 'new world' with out a way to see the future, It was close to what they had been seeking but it was also so far. A new world that killed the originals, an old world carrying the originals to a new future. Now it is up to you, will the world be destroyed and remade or will the original world live on?

Rules taken from Belarus

1. I will modkill for two things:

A) Revealing your name:
Telling others the name of your role/describing your role is fine.

B) Poor sportsmanship and/or conduct:
No flaming, baiting, trolling, or insulting others. It's just a game. I will modkill you or sub you out.

1.5 Real life comes first, and I understand that, but please be sure to let me know if you'll be inactive. 4 phases without activity and you will be subbed out. Posting in a QT will count as activity, but it is preferable that you post in-thread.

2. Please PM me each and every one of your PM conversations, and send me the link to any QuickTopic related to the game you would create. This applies to everyone, no exception. To include more than one person in a PM, click on "Go Advanced" and add my username Greece in the "To:" field.

3. When sending me your actions by PM, please include the Night or the Day in the title (e.g. "Night X Action" or "Day X Action").

4. During the day, vote for the person you would want to see eliminated by saying VOTE: player, in bold. In the case you would want to remove your vote, say UNVOTE: player. No lynch is an option, but in the case of a tie between no lynch and someone, the user will be lynched.

5. Each phase will last approximately 24 hours. I plan on updating the game at around 8:00 PM, Eastern Time, although it may vary slightly depending on my schedule. It will most likely be no less than an hour off. I will do my best to notify you if I can't update it in time; if I do not update by 9:30pm, I will not be able to update that day.

6. If you change your username, please say so in the thread to avoid confusion.

7. If you're dead, you're dead. Do not, under any case, reveal information, raise suspicion or give hints after your death. A single death post is fine.

8. Role PM revelation, even if faked, is not permitted.

9. You will recieve night actions at the end of the phase, or a little after it has ended.

10. Play to your win condition, if you play against it I will sub you out.

11. I reserve the right to modify or add some rules during the game
Now that you have read the rules, recommend Greece a movie.

Players

1. @Rayne*; Killed Night 3
2. @Tris79; Killed Night 1
3. @FinalArcadia; Killed Night 3
4. @Feralize; Killed Night 4
5. @Neonsands;Killed Night 2
6. @America*;
7. @VeloJello;
8. @NfiNity; Won Day 5
9. @Takaki;lynched day 3
10. @HilbertCressLover;
11. @mwto; Killed Night 4
12. @Neon Borealis; Lynched Day 5
13. @Axle Helios; Lynched Day 6
14. @Shinobu; Killed night 5
15. @Soulmaster; Killed Night 3
16. @CrackFox; Killed Night 2
17. @Destiny Queen; Lynched Day 4

Subs
1. @Parma;

Note: this Mafia will contain spoilers for the game

Last edited:
Re: Tales of the Abyss - Sign ups Open

First.

Tales of the Abyss Mafia.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Edit: I must do this right, it would be remiss of me not to do so :3
ohmygosh2.gif

ahem.

Following on the heels of Warriors mafia, this is an exciting revelation. I shall partake in this event and take on some Dark Generals. Huzzah.

(I probably won't be back on 'till Monday though but I am definitely looking forward to this!)

Also, are you a fan of Kung Fu Hustle? That's always a good one to watch.

Alternatively you can watch this :3
[video=youtube;-dkHrr-sOPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkHrr-sOPE&feature=related[/video]

Also, I can't find the original anymore (it was smoother), but there's true harmony in mixing the Japanese Vocals with the Plain, but Hard Rocking American Intro. This will have to do:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AQHNDpAY-Pw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

In.Karate Kid

Last edited:

Please read the rules.

This one Rayne*?

[video=youtube;fZobSbECu20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZobSbECu20[/video]

Last edited:

I'll join. ^^

I haven't seen Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children in awhile...

in. what kind of movie?

This one Rayne?

Oh whoops! I guess what I said did sound misleading. [But the 'original' is always good too ^^]

I meant there was an original vocal-instrumental crossover done a while ago that sounds crisper and blends together more smoothly, the one I posted was done in a similar way but it has some minor audio defects here and there probably from the recording (but in saying that, that just might make it more noticeable).

In~

My favorite movie is Princess Mononoke, a Miyazaki movie about a prince dying of a curse. He leaves his village to seek a cure for the curse and meets a feisty girl raised by wolf gods and a woman that leads an iron-producing village that are at war.

In~

My favorite movie is Princess Mononoke, a Miyazaki movie about a prince dying of a curse. He leaves his village to seek a cure for the curse and meets a feisty girl raised by wolf gods and a woman that leads an iron-producing village that are at war.

I'll join. If you're looking for a Miyazaki movie, you really just can't go wrong. He has depressing movies (Grave of the Fireflies), and every other type leading up to super happy joy movies (Ponyo).

Anyways, for my real choice. I'd have to recommend It's Kind of a Funny Story. I kind of stumbled upon it when I was on a plane ride over to England. I don't sleep on planes, and they promised me this awesome ice cream if I was still awake. So basically I just had an indie romance movie marathon. I watched this, Submarine, and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. I recommend all of which.

So, this movie is about this kid who is just kind of depressed and does some dumb things that kind of make him seem suicidal. He ends up getting checked into inpatient treatment. While there he meets this awesome indie chick and sort of falls for her, and he gets mentored by Zach Galifianakis. Aside from the main character, every character seems to have purpose and works well. I hated how pathetic the lead was, but I guess that's what they were going for. Still, it's a great movie.

in

what is a movie

in

what is a movie

A story or event recorded by a camera as a set of moving images and shown in a theater or on television; a motion picture. Like all the Pokemon movies.

In.

Also go watch the movie Sunshine. The sun is dying so people decide to make a bomb to kickstart the sun. Except the spaceship carrying it goes missing. So they make another one and the movie becomes slashers in space.

I want in, please~!

I recommend either The Pianist or Howl's Moving Castle.

In and the Eden of the East movies.

In, please. Kiki's Delivery Service.

Sure, I'll play. :D

I...don't watch movies... >_<

I'll recommend Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal to you as a TV show, though~

III-sama oh my flonne <3 <3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back