• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tales of the Abyss - Day 1 - It's started!

Not completely. Yes they give reactions but most of the time unless more then one vote is on the person so bunches of random votes on all different people is not bad at all.
Unvote: Tris79
Vote: Takaki

For your reactions to this.

Um, not really. We can find out a lot through reactions to day one lynching. For example, once someone was mafia being lynched day one, and two people were defending them and turned out to be mafia as well. Even if we hit a townie, we still get information. The worst thing we can do is sit down and do nothing and wait for the mafia to kill us all.

I fail to see how me questioning the usefulness of a tactic makes me mafia. There are inherent flaws with day one lynching regardless of whether it is optimal or not and me pointing them out and asking caution before reaction testing a guy because he confirmed in spanish has nothing to do with alignment. As mafia there would be no reason for me to object to it and in fact sharing my opinion shows positive play as I'm willing to get involved and interact with other players. Your vote on me has zero weight behind it and is completely unjustifiable. Plus your reasoning was ridiculously vague.

I'd rather everybody speak until I even touch my vote.

Vote: HilbertCressLover. She wasn't in my last game. Only a confirmed mafia would willingly ignore my game.

Also you need to have the date present in each title.

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Day 1 - It's started! 9/2/12

Thanks again Shinobu.

Vote: Neonsands

Vote: Greece

It's Day 1 anyways. Getting lynched right after you confirmed your role is something really mean XDD

Well - still, as long as the votes are tied, it shouldn't do much harm.

Unvote: Greece

Vote: VeloJello
, for posting before me.

It's not random. I'm voting him for a reason.

Well they're almost the only person who hasn't spoken yet and reading their posts on the rest of the board they don't seem all that verbos in their writing.

Last edited:

Well there almost the only person who hasn't spoken yet and reading their posts on the rest of the board they don't seem all that verbos in their writing.

Actually, provided Neon isn't mafia, he's usually one of the town's most valuable players.

I will give @Takaki; that @Neonsands;' quietness is a little bit suspicious (emphasis on the little), but it's still only the start of the game. We should give him a chance to defend himself.

Voting Close, Update Pending

Tales of the Abyss - Night 1 - Slow Progress 9/3/12

1. @Rayne;
2. @Tris79;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Feralize;
5. @Neonsands;
6. @Atomic;
7. @VeloJello;
8. @NfiNity;
9. @Takaki;
10. @HilbertCressLover;
11. @mwto;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Axle Helios;
14. @Shinobu;
15. @Soulmaster;
16. @CrackFox;
17. @Destiny Queen;

“We’ll get nowhere if we don’t do anything!”

“But if we just accuse people will kill innocent people who did nothing wrong!”

“Well this won’t be going anywhere soon….”

"Booo Booo, that means the villains are laughing at us right now!"

"well I don't know about that..."

No one was lynched

It is now Night 1 the phase will change at 8pm eastern standard time tomorrow, now send in those night actions!

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Night 1 - Slow Progress 9/3/12

Glad no one was lynched. It's always a bad idea to lynch on the first day.

I agree. Everyone should have a chance to talk and enjoy at least for a day. We went through all the trouble to join this game - won't it be frustrating if we got lynched on Day 1?

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Night 1 - Slow Progress 9/3/12

If the person seems mafia then I'm fine with a lynching, but a purely random lynch with no mafia evidence I don't like because then you're most likely lynching a fellow townie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom