• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tales of the Abyss - Day 2 - The crash before the flight 9/4/12

Um yeah mind giving an reason @Shinobu;? At at least when you vote someone like that mention them in the post.

I have one vote on me. I don't see any reason to get all defensive yet. Vello, in other mafia communities random lynching d1 is generally frowned upon.

It's generally the norm here, from what I've seen. Not guaranteed, but pretty common.

I don't have a concrete rationale for voting for Soulmaster. I just feel it's the best choice based off of the little data we have.

I have one vote on me. I don't see any reason to get all defensive yet. Vello, in other mafia communities random lynching d1 is generally frowned upon.

Random voting =/= random lynching.

And you actually have two votes on you, CrackFox voted you last page as well, so you are in the lead.

Confirming role. Spending more than two minutes on the internet since I lost my phone Saturday has been hard D:

Reading up on what I missed now, but it's likely I won't be able to make an informed vote one way or another before the deadline.

Voting Locked, Update pending

Hmm, voting has been rather hectic but neither Takaki nor Soulmaster look mafia to me.

Also adding in my opinion on Day 1 voting- I used to be very against it when I first started playing but in actuality, it's more beneficial for the town to do a first day lynch even at the risk of losing a player. Personally speaking, I should hope we never lynch an innocent player and I try my best to play so that no one should be sacrificed in vain. And like others have said, only after a couple of playful votes, we can pick out the loose hairs and figure out who happens to be most 'mafia' so a random lynching can become a more concrete lynching.

So I'd be all for trying a first day lynch, but only if there's sufficient reason to do so. There's always the option to pull back if there's just as much evidence that someone may be of use or has potential. Pressuring someone to directly or indirectly reveal they may be an asset is just as useful as finding a mafia.

Last edited:
Tales of the Abyss - Day 2 - At a standstill 9/5/12

1. @Rayne;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Feralize;
5. @Neonsands;
6. @Atomic;
7. @VeloJello;
8. @NfiNity;
9. @Takaki;
10. @HilbertCressLover;
11. @mwto;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Axle Helios;
14. @Shinobu;
15. @Soulmaster;
16. @CrackFox;
17. @Destiny Queen;

“Well today wasn’t any better than yesterday”

“What were you expecting for us to get a long?”

“No not really, you never seem to get along with anyone.”

No one was Lynched

It is now Night 2 send in those night actions!

Because nothing happened here a comic, NOW BE HAPPY.

Consequences_of_Keeping_Cool_by_Noirrac.jpg

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Day 2 - At a standstill 9/5/12

Jade sensed a disturbance in the fonons.

I don't have a concrete rationale for voting for Soulmaster. I just feel it's the best choice based off of the little data we have.
What Data was that?

Re: Tales of the Abyss - Day 2 - At a standstill 9/5/12

The title needs to be updated.

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 2 - At a standstill 9/5/12

Role confirmed now! I'm so, so sorry for being late Greece! I'll start showing some real activity now. :sweatlol:

It's nearing the weekend - hopefully we get more discussion in posts XDD

So I finished reading through all of the posts I had missed while I was gone... I feel Takaki is suspicious. But I also think he would seem a bit too "obvious" to be mafia to me. Or that could be his game... either way, to be honest, he's the only one I'm getting a vibe on at all.

Ok so what was the info? @Shinobu;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom