• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 3 - The Fon Master and the Princess 9/6/12

Vote: @Takaki;
for the reasons everyone's already said. Suspicious behaviour and lack of a solid defence.

People are describing my behavior as 'suspicious' which means absolutely nothing. A reason to be vote is if it was anti-town, which I have in no way been. In fact, my play has been far more thoughtful than some others.

I can't really speak for her, so I have no idea if she read what you said or not. I'm just saying your defense right now is not made up of any logic and I don't think I will take my vote off of you.

I suggest you reread everything I've wrote because you clearly haven't payed enough attention.

.... How do you figure?

Because I gave points in my defense that are pretty clear and in your response posts you don't appear to have responded to any of them (Mostly the other player but partly you).

Because I gave points in my defense that are pretty clear and in your response posts you don't appear to have responded to any of them (Mostly the other player but partly you).

Are you sure you aren't just saying that because we don't agree with you? I read everything you said and I just still do not trust you. Why do you seem to be ignoring FA's questions?

Just gonna put a vote tally...

Vote Tally:

Takaki – VI (NfiNity, FinalArcadia, Shinobu, HilbertCressLover, Neon Borealis, Axle Helios)

FinalArcadia – II (mwto, Takaki)

People are describing my behavior as 'suspicious' which means absolutely nothing. A reason to be vote is if it was anti-town, which I have in no way been. In fact, my play has been far more thoughtful than some others.

Actually, no. A lot of times people vote based on suspicions.

Vote: Takaki

Your weird behavior has seemed scummy for the start, and frankly I don't appreciate your abrasive attitude, although that's kind of a separate thing. Hopefully when all's said and done you come out mafia.

My final foses are AF and Velo. I'm going to honestly say that out of all the mafia games I've played on any site (Including EpicMafia which is funny awful) Bulbagarden is the worst site that I've played on for general enjoyment.

It's part of the game to suspect players and try to gain information that way. That's part of the fun, finding out whom is suspicious and who you can trust.

I'm sorry that you think that way, since The War Room here is (in my opinion) an awesome place.

Just because you're under such suspicion? That's just the way games go, and the way you reacted in previous phases opened up the floor for people to be suspicious. The game has gotten lively with some nice back-and-forth, which is to me what makes a great and exciting game.

I'm going to honestly say that out of all the mafia games I've played on any site (Including EpicMafia which is funny awful) Bulbagarden is the worst site that I've played on for general enjoyment.

Isn't this your second mafia? Everyone in the War Room has been lynched as a townie due to suspicions from other players.

Vote: Vello Jello

This is something I've been pondering since I looked over the posts the other day. She's been rather bold about attacking Takaki when there wasn't much to go on. Really, all Takaki has been doing is just making casual observation, something I do myself quite a bit.

I'm not sure what garnered the suspicion on Takaki in the first place, though I'm really not getting that vibe off of him, mainly because I see my playstyle in his so for that, he's really not threatening to me.

And @Takaki; it's been a while since I've played some serious mafia games in here, but Bulbagarden has had some pretty epic games it really depends on the activity you get. Right now I'd say this game was fairly mediocre just because the theme is not as widely known to other players and the activity levels are sporadic.

Depending on the kinds of players you get, you can get a really awesome game. I feel I'm playing at less than half of the potential I used to play at due to my declined activity online so I don't feel like I can bring to the table what I used to.

I promise, if you play around some more bulba-centric (War-Room themed) type games you'll get a better flavor for the kind of mafia atmosphere we have here, especially when we get some real heavyweight users like Ryuu, Mijzelffan, Mintaka, sourcandy, Phoenicks and HiPS playing the game (and Hurristat or Hellion if they do decide to visit again :3) And oh there's many more, some people even playing here, I can't list them all.

Last edited:

Update Pending

Tales of the Abyss -Night 3 - One General down 9/7/12

1. @Rayne;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Feralize;
5. @Neonsands;
6. @Atomic;
7. @VeloJello;
8. @NfiNity;
9. @Takaki;
10. @HilbertCressLover;
11. @mwto;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Axle Helios;
14. @Shinobu;
15. @Soulmaster;
17. @Destiny Queen;

[video=youtube;qvp7Cx1TixU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvp7Cx1TixU&list=PL626CD84058CC4C3A&index=5&feature=plpp_video[/video]

“It seems you’ve all you all taken distrust towards me.”

“Why wouldn’t we? You’ve been acting strange.”

“Hump, is that all?”

“That’s all we need.”

“Do you think all these people will share the same thought?”

“Actually yes.”

“The one thing we could agree one.”

Takaki

You are,

5688-1572186875.jpg

Legretta the Swift

You are Legretta, one of the Six God Generals and Tear’s Teacher. You have been Van’s right hand women for the longest time, and you agree with his thoughts on the world. Your combination of Fon-tech guns and swiftly moving on your feet means you can get in an attack and escape before anything can be done. You also taught Tear how to use the Seventh Fonon.

Because of your swiftness and hard hits any kill you serve will go through any protection the player has.

You are Mafia, you win when the number of mafia members equals the number of town members

Takaki was lynched, he was allied with the Mafia

It is now Night 3 send in those night actions!

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 3 - One General down 9/7/12

And that's why I was so relentless in my vote. XD

Sorry I wasn't active but with all of the arguments I wasn't sure who to vote so I just stayed out of it. But yay strongman down :D

Alright, alright, one down, some to go. Now we wait for the next one to slip up.

Currently my main FOSes are Rayne and mwto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom