• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 3 - One General down 9/7/12

The people who complain the most about a bandwagon against them tend to be mafia.

I seriously thought he was innocent because of my experiences in the Unova mafia with Greece, and the Zexal mafia with Human. I'm guilty for thinking differently after bad experiences!?

I don't think she's mafia. That seems way too obvious... I don't think the mafia would slip up that badly. Not to mention that I think if she was mafia, she would have voted him last second just to make everyone think she was town...

I'm gonna have to agree with NfiNity. Both Rayne and mwto seem, to me, just to have given Takaki a little bit too much benefit of the doubt.

Nobody is 100% sure of anything now - so it's not strange for players to defend players whoever they might be.

But I'm curious how FA knew Takaki was mafia 99%. She should have something that would greatly help the town

Or she was just exaggerating.

I think she only said that to try and make her point get across. Which was good since it worked.

Color me surprised. Sorry for doubting others like Vello (to which I no longer suspect). Obviously that's not going to look good on my part, though from his own defense early on, I really did think he was being honest.

Though I seriously don't appreciate that minor tantrum @Takaki; threw now, posting an emotionally driven response to defend yourself like that is pretty low. (Unless you actually were serious about the way games were played, then as I said before, there are ways to remedy that and I'd be happy to help out with that.)

Last edited:

Update Pending

Tales of the Abyss -Day 3 - Death to the Dreck, the Troll, and the Surfer Dude 9/8/12

1 @Rayne;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Feralize;
5. @Neonsands;
6. @Atomic;
7. @VeloJello;
8. @NfiNity;
9. @Takaki;
10. @HilbertCressLover;
11. @mwto;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Axle Helios;
14. @Shinobu;
15. @Soulmaster;
17. @Dark Blueberry;

[video=youtube;OXUXzNlOk8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXUXzNlOk8s[/video]

“You’ve seemed so sure to defy us, you should have just stayed quiet”

“Haha, you’ve set your eyes on me?”

“Just shut it, you act all knowing it gets old.”

“Acting is just part of the job, you don’t know the other half”

“More like I don’t care, so let’s just get this over with.”

FinalArcadia

You are

images

Jade Curtiss

You are Jade, The main magic user and sarcasm king. You meet Tear and Luke when the villagers of Engeve try to arrest Luke because they think he’s a food thief. You being a Malkuth solider take them into custody for illegally crossing the border into Malkuth territory. But they decied to help you unite Kimlasca and Malkuth, then you release them.

Because you know everything about anything, you are the cop, When you want to use your role PM Greece ‘Night X; Cop Check [user]’.

You are allied with the town, you win when all mafia members are gone.

FinalArcadia was killed she was allined with the COLOR="#00FF00"]town[/COLOR]

;___; Wahhh not the troll… Random triva Jade has Pac-Man on his belt

“So Jade’s gone?”

“Yes, they some how killed him.”

“But is this a good thing or a bad thing?”

“I’m gonna go with bad…”

“….Hey where’s Luke?”

“I thought he was with you.”

“Oh no, no, no, Luke? Luke! LUKE!!”

Soulmaster

You are,

02.png

Luke Fon Fabre

You are Luke, Tales of the Abyss’ main protagonist; you are the nephew of Kimlasca’s King, and your cousin is Natalia. You are also a Replica of Asch who was the original Luke Fon Fabre, you took over his life seven years ago when Asch was kidnapped.

Because you look almost identical to Asch, the games enemies mistake you for him, so you can role block, cop check, doctor protect 1 time. When you want to use one of your roles PM Greece Night X; ‘Use [ability] on [user]’.

Soulmaster was killed, he was allied with the town

Another one of favorites down…

“I fail to see why I can’t lock myself in my room with my darling little Jade!”

“Umm Sir you know Jade is dead right?”

“That’s the mean Jade.”

“You named your pet Jade?”

“Oh you! Need something?”

“I’ve been thinking, and you deafened Legretta.”

“Oh that…”

“I feel the need to stop you before you go any farther”

“Whoa Whoa, wait!”

“No waiting.”

Rayne

You are,

214113_128251.jpg

Peony Upala Malkuth IX

You are Peony, the emperor of Malkuth and one of Jade’s friends. You have wanted to have peace with the country of Kimlasca for years, and are willing to help Luke and Co. create a peace treaty between the kingdoms. You also enjoy keeping Rapigs, who you name after people you’ve meet so you can remember their names.

Since you have your place you can hide other players in it, and they will be completely protected from any action used on them that night, but you want to keep your rapigs in good shape, the user you protect will be busy watching you pets, so they will not have time to perform any other actions that night, to use your ability PM Greece ‘Night X; Protect [user]’.

Rayne was killed, she was allied with the town

Annnnnnd the Surfer dude is gone ;________;

We’ll it’s now day 4 soooooo start voting……

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 4 - Death to the Dreck, the Troll, and the Surfer Dude 9/

O_O WTF!? How did we lose the doctor and cop in one night, plus someone with the one time ability of both. I'm confused. Were there two vig kills or does mafia have some kind of good ability

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 4 - Death to the Dreck, the Troll, and the Surfer Dude 9/

Goddammit to hell, they took out the cop.

Whoa. Three gone in one night!?

Aww, I was hoping that I seemed almost TOO active to be the cop. But I can't say this was unexpected in the slightest.

Ah well, I wish you guys luck in tracking and hunting down the rest of the mafia!

And the Doc, and the jack of all trades...

Vote: Shinobu.

You were against rayne, and he flipped out town.

But Shinobu was also against Takaki and didn't hesitate to vote him.

And the Doc, and the jack of all trades...

Vote: Shinobu.

You were against rayne, and he flipped out town.

I wasn't totally with Rayne* either. And Shinobu voted Takaki pretty quickly and that got out a mafioso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom