• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 4 - The Tempest has settled 9/9/12

All right, I'll claim, but under protest. I hate massclaim games.

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Night 4 - The Tempest has settled 9/9/12

Update Pending

Tales of the Abyss -Day 5 - Finish the Promise 9/10/12

4. @Feralize;
6. @Atomic;
7. @VeloJello;
8. @NfiNity;
10. @HilbertCressLover;
11. @mwto;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Axle Helios;
14. @Shinobu;

[video=youtube;5jYSNW0cSqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jYSNW0cSqM&list=PL626CD84058CC4C3A&index=109&feature=plpp_video[/video]

“Who’s there?”

“Tear, I thought that at least you could be spared from this madness…”

“Van? If you really wanted me out of this you never should have started it!”

“So you figured that much out…”

“The only reason I came to the outer lands was to stop you!”

“Unfortunately, that won’t happen…”

Feralize

You are,

images

Tear Grants

You are Tear, the game's first healer. You encounter Luke when you break into his family’s manner to strike down your brother, Van. You end up causing a hyperresonance with Luke that troughs you both into Malkuth territory.

Because of your ability to use Fonic Hymns, you can use them to check other player’s roles, but because the hymns take lots of concentration you can only use your ability every other night phase, To use your ability PM Greece Night X; ‘Role Check [user]’.

You are allied with the town, you win when all mafia members are gone.

Feralize was killed, she was allied with the town

“Vandesdelca!”

“Can I help you?”

“Like Lorelei you can!”

“That would mean anything.”

“I wanted to trust you, I really did, but now I know I can’t”

“So this is it?”

“Good bye you sinister man!”

mwto

You are,

5688-30652952.jpg

Van Grants

You are Van; you command The Six God Generals and Tear’s brother. You are the game’s main antagonist. You plan to destroy the world and replace it with a replica world, because the Original world uses the score, a reading that tells the future, and will fallow it to their demise. You kidnapped Asch and replaced him with Luke. You were also originally a servant to Guy.

Because you have created a good name for yourself, when you are checked for alignment you will show up as town.

You are Mafia, you win when the number of mafia members equals the number of town members.

mwto was killed she was allied with the mafia

It is now Day 5 so start voting!

Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 5 - Finish the Promise 9/10/12

Wow. So mwto really was mafia. To be honest, I didn't think it. I wonder how she died, though.

Well there goes my lynch target for today.

Well, at least another mafia is down. Now, who to vote though...

Good luck, town.

Alright, I should probably start to get more involved now. School work though, man. Shinobu wants claims, which could very well be an innocent trying to get information for more informed votes, but could also easily be a mafia ploy to pick the best nightkill targets. I don't know, so tentatively, I'll
Vote: Shinobu
to get the ball rolling for today, but I'm perfectly open to changing that.

I trust Shinobu, I don't think he's done anything worthy of suspicion.

Well, I was pretty sure mwto was scum.

I used my vigilante kill on her.

Might as well say that since I'm vanilla now! :>

Anyways, I must admit I'm a bit wary of Shinobu since he told me not to waste my kill on mwto, but I'll hold my vote for now.

Dang you atomic. Oh well. Feralize turning out to be tear though is hilarious, to think the siblings would die the same night. Good luck mafia that feels weird to say O_O. Thanks for letting me play Greece

Good job, Atom. Now then... there must be one more mafioso left, correct? Time to examine posts again.

@Axle Helios; @Neon Borealis;

I'd like to call you two out as I don't think I've seen you post much lately - what do you think of everything that's happened so far? Where do you think we should go next? I'm interested in hearing your opinions.

Vote: Neon Borealis.
@Neon Borealis; I found it suspicious that you tried voting HCL, took the vote off... and didn't come in at all to see when Blueberry was being voted. We need to get somewhere, so I'm going to vote someone. It'll only hurt us if we don't.

It was mostly because I have been busy with homework and school proyects. That, and being on other 4 games at the same time: Not a good idea.

Vote: Axel Helios

Your fast reaction for voting has made me suspiccious of you.

Unvote: Neon Borealis.

I don't want a tie in votes.

EDIT; Actually... that was a quick vote all of a sudden. Did you vote him only because you just didn't want out(which is totally understandable) or maybe to try and avert the attention onto a townie? I'm still thinking about voting you.

I'm still thinking of for whom I should vote, but I have some suspects in mind.

Axle is a weird fella. He is good at hiding stuff.

Unvote: Axel Helios

and... we are back at sqare 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom