• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tales of the Abyss -END GAME TOWN WON - 9/13/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tales of the Abyss -Day 6 - a 1/2 of class M 9/12/12

Vote: @Atomic;
because VeloJello seems to be the only one with any information at the moment, and it's against her.

Way to read what I have to say !!
Now I'm 100% convinced Axle Helios is the last mafia. Trying to spin things against me when I'm being perfectly reasonable. The reason I claimed one-shot vigilante to Katie is because I don't trust anyone. I never trust anyone in mafia games, ever, and I never give them the whole story either. Nobody has counterclaimed being the one that shot Ranye and mwto. I am the ONLY ONE that says that I did that!!

I'm 100% certain the last of the mafia is Axle Helios. Like Atomic said, she killed mwto. I believe VelloJelo is Town also because she was against Takaki and Dark Blueberry. That pretty much leaves Axles Helios.

Alright fine, go for it.

You're not even bothering to defend yourself. You're simply pushing all the suspicion onto me, which is a common mafia tactic.

Yeah alright, I get it.
Unvote: @Atomic;
Vote: Axle Helios

Vote: Axel Helios

Just so you know, Atomic, I only came out with that information because I really felt I had nothing else to go by. Apparently I was incorrect.

Ah, sorry Katie :< I shouldn't have been that snappy, but I hate not being believed when I'm telling the truth Dx

Update Pending

1. @Rayne*;
2. @Tris79;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Feralize;
5. @Neonsands;
6. @America*;
7. @VeloJello;
8. @NfiNity;
9. @Takaki;
10. @HilbertCressLover;
11. @mwto;
12. @Neon Borealis;
13. @Axle Helios;
14. @Shinobu;
15. @Soulmaster;
16. @CrackFox;
17. @Destiny Queen;

[video=youtube;t3tT9VU3YKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3tT9VU3YKY[/video]

“Dist! We’ve found you!”

“Ugh, what do you people want?”

“You… You’re the last one!”

“You all seem so sure.”

“That’s because we are.”

Axle Helios

You are,

Dist.jpg

Dist the Reaper

You are Dist, one of the Six God Generals and an X-friend of Jade. You seek to revive the professor Neblim, who was someone you looked up to, by making a replica of her. You and Jade once shared the same goal, but Jade gave up. You never actually fight; you make robots that fight for you. At the end of the game you are the only one of the Six God Generals that is still alive. Also, your chair can fly!

Because of your have tons of robots and because you’re a freak, you can prevent a player from using their, when you want to your role Greece ‘Night X; Block [user]’s role’

You are Mafia, you win when the number of mafia members equals the number of town members.

Axel Helios was killed he was allied with the Mafia

“Finally all the generals are gone, no one will get hurt anymore and now everyone has been avenged”

VeloJello

You are,

tales_of_the_abyss_conceptart_ReTr6.jpg

Gailardia Galan Gardios, better known as Guy Cecil

You are Guy, Luke’s Servant and best friend. You were hired to be Luke’s babysitter, when he lost all his memories you taught him almost everything he needed to know. The main reason you became Luke’s servant was so you could kill him to take revenge on the Fon Fabre family for killing your family. But you have no intentions of doing that and more. You also have a phobia of women.

Because you tend to notice the actions of the other players, you can see if another player targeted anyone else that night, but because of your fear of women you will not use your ability on them, When you want to use your ability PM Greece ‘Night X; Track [user]’.

You are allied with the town, you win when all mafia members are gone.

VeloJello has won the game

“Now that all the God-Generals are dead that means Natalia has been avenged and no more of those replicas will be made.”

Atomic

You are,

Asch.jpg

Asch the Bloody

You are Asch, the Original Luke. Seven years ago you were kidnapped by Van, when you escaped and tried to go home you found that you had already been replaced, but the replica Luke. This has lead to you having a deep hatred for replicas, especially Luke. This leads you to never working with Luke and Co. and that creates about 1/3 of the game, congratulations!

Because you tend to do things on your own, you can kill an extra player twice, to use your role PM Greece ‘Night X; Kill [user]’

Atomic has won the game

“Tamara and Noelle…. We’ve worked hard and now everything has worked out in the end, let this lead us to a new hope in the skies.”

HilbertCressLover

You are

mail

Lemon

You are Lemon, part of the Class M and Noelle’s grandfather. You and your partners Aston and Tamara worked on the first Albiore, and while Luke and Co. went to save your Grandson from his crash test you help finish making the Albiore II. You also create a plan to stop the planet’s core’s vibration. While stalling to give Luke and Co. time to start the plan, you were killed by Legretta

Because you and the members of M are super close you know who the other members are from the beginning of the game.

HilbertCressLover has won

I’d give you the Mafia QT but they never used it they used PMs

But here’s the Mason QT The Meeting Hall - QuickTopic free message board hosting

The Town has won, the game is over :D

Wow, the mafia didn't use the quicktopic? XD

Congratulations, town! You guys did well.

And thank you Greece for a fun game!

They never used it Fin-Fin not once, they spammed up my inbox instead DX

Is any one interested in seeing when actions where used?

^ you and you're GIFs XD

tumblr_m56olkrTKD1qj8u6jo6_r1_250.gif

Congratulations fellow townies. Now for random thoughts.

To all the anti-claimers, the claims didn't really affect the game too much.

I should have played a little more on point during this game, but I'm showing improvement.

This ended so fast!! Congratulations to Town, Good job to fellow Mafias, and thanks to Greece for letting me play!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom