• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As revealed during Microsoft's conference, Tales of Vesperia will be remastered for the PS4, Switch and Xbox. This game will include content from the Japanese-exclusive PS3 version such as two new party members, new artes, new skits, new titles, and so on. Think of this as basically the long awaited English version of the PS3 port.
So, are you hyped? I've yet to play Vesperia, so I'm looking forward to picking it up when I buy a Switch.

And this just had to happen when we bought an Xbox one year ago for the express purpose of playing it last year. I seriously thought it'd never happen if it hadn't happened by then. Oh well.

I'm still quite happy that we'll be able to play it on the PS4 with all of the nice additions, and am determined to actually beat it this time. (Got all the way to the final boss and found out he got a second form if you did a certain sidequest, then we got our asses handed to us and had to watch the ending on Youtube because we didn't want to grind forever) Two particular bits of excitement for me are Judith's KOS-MOS costume, which I was very disappointed wasn't present in the Xbox version, and having Flynn actually join the party.

I've been waiting some time for the original game to become Xbox One backwards compatible, but now I suddenly don't really care anymore, because this would now be the....*ahem*....definitive version to play. Guess I'll just have to trade in my copy of the old version and wait for the new Definitive Edition to release for the XBO.

lmao I bought a 360 just for this game like a year ago.

dont I feel dumb.

Oh well! Glad we're getting the PS3 content now. I'll be getting this.

So happy this is coming out on a console I own! Always wanted to play it but I sure wasn't going to buy another console to play it!

I've been waiting to play this one for a while. I'm glad I'll finally get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom