• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Talk Like a Pirate Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTheProtist

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Ahoy! Our tale o' a seafarin' adventure begins with Captain Bulbabeard. His crew had adventured near t' coast o' t' PokéBeach. When one o' his jack tars caught eye o' a neighborin' ship, t' war was on.
They came across a privateer ship with loot stolen from t' prestigious Smogon University. Its leader, Lt. Serebii, decided t' start firin' on t' enemy ship. Captain Bulbabeard got aft on those scurvy dogs by sendin' a few o' his jack tars onto t' privateer ship, and looted all o' their booty. Meanwhile, one o' his gunners had a well timed shot and sunk t' enemy ship.

However, after seein' all o' t' rubies and sapphires that were plundered, Captain Bulbabeard decided that he'd have 90% o' t' booty for himself. His crew was very angry when they learned this. So angry, in fact, that First Mate Paul Banderas decided t' mutiny. T' crew was smartly split into two groups: Bulbabeard's supporters and Bandera's supporters. Since Bulbabeard's small group was crushed, allowin' Banderas t' take t' captain's hat. T' remainder o' allies barely escaped on a din'hy. They landed on a deserted island. As t' refugees drank rum, they realized that one o' them had t' treasure map with them. Thus, they knew where Banderas would sail t' next. So, they took their din'hy off t' t' Sea o' Marriland, and then they snook onto Banderas's galleon. They were ready t' take aft their ship...

Ahoy mateys, and welcome t' Talk Like a Pirate Mafia. This be t' one game where twelve o' you land lubbers gain your sea legs. You all must be talkin' like a pirate, or else you will be forced t' walk t' plank.

- 48h days, 24h nights
- 12 players
- Phase updates be on 23:00 ETC. If t' phase lock time passes, assume t' phase t' be locked regardless o' whether or not I announce it.
- No outside communication (aside from factional chats)
- Nameclaimin' be allowed, as all o' t' characters be leetic originals
-
Role PMs contain roleplay suggestions, which be not mandatory t' follow.
- You all must use this translator t' type your posts: English to Pirate translator This be mandatory.
- Screenshottin' o' any private communications or host messages be not allowed and will result in a modkill.
-
T' prove you've read t' rules, post a pirate-related meme.
- Please be polite. T' fact that you be all portrayin' plunderers o' t' high seas does not excuse poor sportsmanship.
- Anythin' t' host says be final. No rule-lawyerin' be allowed. If you have any questions about your role or t' rules, ask t' host in private.

Players:
1. Midorikawa
2. Elementar
3. Zexy
4. Etrian Oddity
5. Bigdbigd03
6. HumanDawn
7. Jsach

Subs:
1. Doctor Floptopus

Last edited:
I be needin' t' join

tumblr_liwk87vk171qdo96ao1_500.jpg

"I must join this. It shall amuse me t' no end... Though be forewarned I do not intend t' take this seriously. Oh, and as for le meme..."
piracy_o_1043796.jpg

There was surprisin'ly little change when I imput t' first part o' this post into t' translator. I be amused already.

arrrr whatever mateys

i am too lazy as a land lubber to post yer pirate memez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom