• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Talk to (insert animé character here)!

Reaction score
In this thread, you can simulate a conversation with any anime character. At all. As long as it's not Ash, because he has his own thread for this stuff.
Template:
(insert your name here): Blahblahblah?
(insert character here): Blahblahblahblahblah.
So? Get on with it. OR I'LL UNLEASH MY RAGE!!!! :saiyan:
Sorry about that. :sweatlol:

someone in the dark
Reaction score
This seems more like a game thread than a discussion one, so moving it to Grand Festival.

#UnovaConfirmed
Reaction score
Silvy: Um, hi! Can I have your Golett?
Luke: What?! I need him!
Silvy: So do I...

Reaction score
BryanD: So, you're Ash's Snivy, right?
Ash's Snivy: Snivy. (Yep.)
BryanD: So what Pokemon do you have a rivalry with?
Snivy: Snivysnivy, snivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivy. (An Emolga, because I hate her using her cuteness to get what she wanted.)
BryanD: Do you care about you friends?
Snivy: Snivy. (Yes, really)
BryanD: I like how you are mature!
Snivy: Snivy! (Yes, thank you!)
BryanD: OK, thanks!
Snivy: Snivy! (Bye!)

Reaction score
Me: Omomgomgomgomg dento!!!!! xD
Dent: ....
Me: OMGOMGOMG
Dent:...Hi?
Me: HE TALKS OMGOMG