• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Talk to (insert animé character here)!

Akromatic

Reaction score
In this thread, you can simulate a conversation with any anime character. At all. As long as it's not Ash, because he has his own thread for this stuff.
Template:
(insert your name here): Blahblahblah?
(insert character here): Blahblahblahblahblah.
So? Get on with it. OR I'LL UNLEASH MY RAGE!!!! :saiyan:
Sorry about that. :sweatlol:

This seems more like a game thread than a discussion one, so moving it to Grand Festival.

BryanD: So, you're Ash's Snivy, right?
Ash's Snivy: Snivy. (Yep.)
BryanD: So what Pokemon do you have a rivalry with?
Snivy: Snivysnivy, snivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivysnivy. (An Emolga, because I hate her using her cuteness to get what she wanted.)
BryanD: Do you care about you friends?
Snivy: Snivy. (Yes, really)
BryanD: I like how you are mature!
Snivy: Snivy! (Yes, thank you!)
BryanD: OK, thanks!
Snivy: Snivy! (Bye!)

Me: Omomgomgomgomg dento!!!!! xD
Dent: ....
Me: OMGOMGOMG
Dent:...Hi?
Me: HE TALKS OMGOMG
Dent: Ok???