• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Tanabata Festival Jirachi event announced for Japan: Will be distributed at Pokémon C

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Tanabata Festival Jirachi event announced for Japan: Will be distributed at Pokémon Center in ...

Jirachi will be distributed at the Pokémon Center in Tohoku from Aug. 1 until Aug. 31 in celebration of the Tanabata Festival.

Read more on Bulbanews

SharKing

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Re: Tanabata Festival Jirachi event announced for Japan: Will be distributed at Pokém

Aw, no Wi-Fi distribution this time? Well, that stinks.

Te-em

I want to rp!
Reaction score
Re: Tanabata Festival Jirachi event announced for Japan: Will be distributed at Pokém

I got it through Wi-Fi. Just now. Available for both BW and BW2.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score

I got it through Wi-Fi. Just now. Available for both BW and BW2.
There's a separate one that's available through Wi-Fi. This new one is for August.