• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Contest Tanuki Challenge

Your favorite raccoon dog?

• Eevee

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Zigzagoon

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
is back for 2014
Reaction score
VS

There are two Pokémon based on tanukis, or Japanese raccoon dogs. They are Eevee and Zigzagoon. They are Normal-type Pokémon, and are base parts of two-stage evolution-lines. You decide:

*Who has a better design?
*Who is stronger?
*Who is more useful?
*Who's smarter than a 5th Grader?
*Who would win in a battle?

Personally, I'd pick Eevee because he's cuter, and has more evolutions (via branched evolutions). Although I'm a fan of Hoenn Pokémon, I'm not a fan of Zigzagoon. But this is a multiple choice poll, so both.

Anyways, let the voting commence!

Note: this is a multiple choice poll.

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
I prefer none, both are quite ugly, but I will vote for Eevee since it evolves into Sylveon.

Reaction score
Eevee is likely to get more votes, and because I am not a fan of it and I like to occasionally support those with a disadvantage, I'm going with the underdog (Zigzagoon).

Cosmic Sky Demon
Reaction score
Eevee definitely wins on all fronts. Its evolutions are useful, and it's much stronger than Zigzagoon.

In Love With Snowmen
Reaction score
It was a tough decision, but I finally decided on Zigzagoon. After all, although Eevee's evolutions are nice, it was just Eevee and Zigzagoon.
Plus, one of my OCs has a Zigzagoon and all.
Eevee itself learns moves like Quick Attack, Tackle, Sand Attack, Helping Hand, Tail Whip...yeah, that stuff.