• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tapatalk Register DoB

SobriquetP

Youkai Exterminator
Reaction score
So I used the advertised Tapatalk app to register here. Thing is though, I think it pulled a DoB out of thin air. I don't really know if it matters much, and it does not bother me to have the wrong DoB (it looks like it is only Month and Day anyways) but if I need to change it I probably need Mod help. If I don't, then don't bother.

But it is an interesting bug if any of you Mods or Admins don't know about it already.

I can change your DoB for you if you want, it only takes a second. Just PM me with what you want it changed to. I don't know what that app is, but I can look and see. It's probably on the apps end if you used that to register, but I'm not 100% on that.

I can change your DoB for you if you want, it only takes a second. Just PM me with what you want it changed to. I don't know what that app is, but I can look and see. It's probably on the apps end if you used that to register, but I'm not 100% on that.

I can almost guarantee that it is the apps fault. But meh, it's not a bad app. It did have something like a super-banner on website while on a mobile device, so I did not know if it was sponsored or not.

Ah, I hope that was not worded badly. I definitely could access the forums without the app, however I noticed the banner-thing at the top of the page and was intigued.

The site works fine from my perspective, I just thought it curious that it auto-birthday'd people and wanted to let you know since that could very well happen to others in case this app gets brought up again.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom