In this new story event based on the Japanese festival of Tanabata, Tate and Liza are chosen to be the main stars of Pasio's star festival. When Liza suddenly disappears during the festival, Tate seeks assistance from an unlikely ally to help find her. The event is available in-game now, and will be running until July 16th, at 10:59pm (PDT). By completing battles during this event, players can earn special Summer Ticket A and Summer Ticket A+ items, which can be exchanged for a variety of valuable items including 5★ Scout Tickets, Move Candy and Move Candy Coins, and 5★ Power-Ups. Players can also obtain Gems and Event Medals for completing special missions during the event.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Tate (Summer 2023) & Jirachi: +60% (x1.6) bonus rewards
- N (Summer 2022) & Zoroark, Hilda (Summer 2022) & Grapploct, Gloria (Summer 2021) & Inteleon, Marnie (Summer 2021) & Grimmsnarl, Lyra (Summer 2020) & Jigglypuff, Steven (Summer 2020) & Alolan Sandslash: +40% (x1.4) bonus rewards
- All other Steel- and Flying-Type sync pairs: +20% (x1.2) bonus rewards
This event includes a log-in bonus over 14 days. Players can receive these bonuses up until July 16th at 10:59pm (PDT), so even if you're a couple of days late starting the event you'll still have the chance to receive all of the available gifts.
- Day 1: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 2: Gems x 100
- Day 3: Gems x 100
- Day 4: Gems x 100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 6: Gems x 100
- Day 7: Gems x 100
- Day 8: Gems x 100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket x 20
- Day 10: Gems x 100
- Day 11: Gems x 100
- Day 12: Gems x 100
- Day 13: Gems x 100
- Day 14: Skip Ticket x 20
Until July 17th, at 10:59pm (PDT), Limited-Time locations themed around the Twin Stars Far Apart story event will be available during interactions at the Trainer Lodge, along with a Limited-Time Expedition Area. Players will be able to form a Special Team in this Expedition Area that can receive substantial amounts of Expedition Awards. Drop-In Events will not appear for Special Teams on Expeditions. Once the limited-time expedition area disappears, Special Teams will be automatically disbanded, with any unclaimed items able to be received by going to the expedition screen.
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PDT).
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Summer Ticket A and Summer Ticket A+ will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per egg at the end of the event, and sent to players' Present Boxes
The Tate Seasonal Scout and Seasonal Tiered Scout offer players an opportunity to scout this brand new seasonal 5★ sync pair, who make their debut as part of the Twin Stars Far Apart Story Event.
Tate (Summer 2023) & Jirachi are a Steel-type Tech Sync Pair that go into battle by utilizing the effects of their skills. After every second move they make, their Doom Desire Passive Skill activates, dealing additional steel damage, and one of Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, Speed, Accuracy, or Evasiveness is boosed by two stat ranks. Tate (Summer 2023) & Jirachi can also use Thunderwave and Charm to debuff and weaken their opponents. In combination with another Passive Skill that causes any opponents they target with a move to have their Sp. Def lowered by two stat ranks, this pair is able to quickly weaken opponents to their allies offense. More details about the sync pair can be found on Bulbapedia.
Tate's Seasonal Scout gives players a bonus present for the first three times players perform a Sync Pair Scout x11, awarding a Support Move Candy Coin each time. This Seasonal Scout also include a daily discount, where players can perform a single scout for x100 paid gems. This daily discount can be used 1 time per day during the entire length of the scout.
Tate's Seasonal Tiered Scout has ten tiers, each of which is a Sync Pair Scout ×11. Players are able to scout once on each tier by using Paid Gems, with the amount of gems increasing with each tier. Additionally, Tiers 5 and 10 grant the player special tickets to use in an associated Ticket Scout, with the tickets at Level 10 guarenteeing the seasonal sync pair.
- Tier 1: 300 Paid Gems
- Tier 2: 900 Paid Gems
- Tier 3: 1,500 Paid Gems
- Tier 4: 2,000 Paid Gems
- Tier 5: 3,000 Paid Gems - 5★ Great Scout Ticket D
- Tier 6: 2,000 Paid Gems
- Tier 7: 2,500 Paid Gems
- Tier 8: 2,500 Paid Gems
- Tier 9: 2,500 Paid Gems
- Tier 10: 3,000 Paid Gems - 5★ Master Scout Ticket D
Event Gem Specials
In conjunction with the Twin Stars Far Apart event, the following four Event Gem Specials will be available in the purchase gems tab of the in-game shop until July 16th, at 10:59pm (PDT), offering discounted prices on paid gems.
- June event gem special 5: Gems x300
- June event gem special 6: Gems x1,800
- June event gem special 7: Gems x3,900
- June event gem special 8: Gems x7,000