• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tauros for Tauros

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
I hope I left the title of this thread ambiguous enough to not spoil anyone.

Anyway, I'm looking for a Aqua Breed Tauros, specifically in a ball other than a Poke Ball. I know it's a Violet exclusive. In exchange I'm offering a Blaze Breed Tauros (which is a Scarlet exclusive) with the following statistics:

Blaze Breed Tauros
Type: Fighting/Fire
Tera type: Fire
Lv: 1
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
Ball: Repeat Ball

You don't need to offer the perfect Aqua Breed Tauros in exchange, as I can finetune things myself. I just need it for both data and a few other things. Quote or mention me in this thread if you have an Aqua Breed Tauros you'd like to trade in exchange for my Blaze Breed Tauros. Thanks in advance.

Hey if you're still looking for an aqua tauros I have one I caught from a tera rade, it's in a great ball and has a hardy nature

Back
Top Bottom