• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Just bought a small hoghead of cards for 50 kroner (about $5) and most turned out to be fake. There were some real ones, like Volcanion Prism Star and Machamp BREAK, but I still feel ripped off.

is ting lu good or what

Ting-Lu ex – Fighting – HP240
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Cursed Ground
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, your opponent’s Pokemon with damage counters on them have no Abilities (excluding Pokemon ex).

[F][F][F] Land Scoop: 150 damage. Put 2 damage counters to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.

When your Pokemon ex is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4 49.jpg

which is better?

Chien-Pao ex – Water – HP220
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Trembling Cold
Once during your turn if this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, you may search your deck up to 2 Basic [W] Energy, reveal them, and put them into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

[W][W] Hail Blizzard: 60x damage. Discard any amount of [W] Energy from your Pokemon. This attack does 60 damage for each card you discarded in this way.

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Retreat: 2
Ting-Lu ex – Fighting – HP240
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Cursed Ground
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, your opponent’s Pokemon with damage counters on them have no Abilities (excluding Pokemon ex).

[F][F][F] Land Scoop: 150 damage. Put 2 damage counters to 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Retreat: 4

My Pokémon 151 Elite Trainer Box has finally arrived and I’m happy now! I opened it up and saw that the player’s guide and found it was made out of plain paper materials ins tree as of the sort of plastic-premiumish feeling stuff the previous book was made out of. The paper quality caused mine to be bent up a bit. I actually am glad that it is of lower quality. The player guides do not mean much to me and maybe the lower quality materials may allow for higher quality or higher production in other areas.

The most satisfying thing is when you manage to pull a card you were hoping to get.

Recently bought a booster box of Paradox Rift and was thinking 'Be cool to pull a Rika' and lo and behold, look what I pulled in my second to last pack.

IMG_20231119_031726177.jpg

So beautiful.

Hi, I started my Pokemon card collection when I was 8, and that was when the packs only had 9 cards. My first 9 cards are gone now, having been traded off. My collection is now in the quadruple digits.

I got a pack of cards from someone last year, and it had a rainbow Charizard in it. Sadly, after closer examination, it turned out to be a fake.

Does anyone know what a rare Japanese Holo Dugtrio from 1996 is worth? Because I have one of those, and even though I don't know the value it is one of my favorite cards.

I picked up a Pokemon 151 ETB and booster box and after opening all of the packs but the last one the pulls had been very mediocre so I was feeling disappointed. On the very last pack I managed to pull the Charizard ex Special Illustration Rare so I feel much better about it now :yay:

Back
Top Bottom