• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
A Japanese Dark-type mini set has just been announced. Here’s hoping for a Supporter card featuring Kahuna Nanu!
Sounds nice. What Pokémon will be in it, or is that not known yet?

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
Just checked. “Dark Order” releases in Japan in October, some time after Celestial Storm comes out in August.
Oh dear...Would be pretty exciting if Absol came in Celestial Storm. Next English expansion, hopefully...

Introvert Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I really love those Japanese mini sets they have. Wish we had something similar in the states besides a couple cool promo events from time to time.

Diving Pokémon
Reaction score
Had a bit of a discount on this at a toy store, so I bought it. :D

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Welp, it happened! Nanu has been officially revealed as a Supporter card!! He lets you swap a basic Dark Pokémon from your discard with one of your Pokémon in play, retaining all damage, effects, etcetera from the old Pokémon. Regardless of whether I will even need this effect or not...I’m getting Nanu when he’s available.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
That's precious! I've been waiting and hoping for a Clefable plush from the Pokemon Fit series myself. Otherwise haven't bought anything recently.

Reaction score
do you know any where to get a dusk lycanroc plush

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Look what was just announced!

03D9429E-76B3-4F2D-B68A-15B58113D36E.jpeg

NANU CARD SLEEVES!

I’m hoping that they’ll come out with a great full art Nanu card to keep in one of these babies!

Merry Chrysalis
Reaction score
Also, I’m in love with the art on this newly announced Alolan Grimer from the Japanese Dark Order set.

0B14D859-E728-4BEE-8C48-B2C0FC27B967.jpeg
It’s spooky and derpy rolled into one!!

The attack is a slightly less intense version of Alolan Muk GX’s Chemical Breath, which hits harder for every special condition affecting the Defending Pokémon. So I look forward to seeing how this does in battle, too, when it’s released in English.

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Looking for a Pokémon branded TCG card holder but the one’s I’ve found only hold < 90 cards.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Looking for a Pokémon branded TCG card holder but the one’s I’ve found only hold < 90 cards.
You can always buy multiple, or maybe get a custom binder with a custom "TCG looking" cover

Reaction score
There's some higher capacity Pokemon brand ones out there. Have you checked at a local game store near you recently? One of my locals is where I found an Ultra Ball themed one ($30 or so, iirc) in the last year.

Does anyone know if the latios and latias Tag team Gx card is any good ?
Not crazy good, but solid enough that you can build a deck featuring it. It won't do fantastic at tournaments, but it runs solid enough that it has a shot.

hee ho table flippers!
Reaction score
i'm so freaking lucky and my friends are so awesome. i just got 2 munchlax plushies for my brithday!