• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
A Japanese Dark-type mini set has just been announced. Here’s hoping for a Supporter card featuring Kahuna Nanu!
Sounds nice. What Pokémon will be in it, or is that not known yet?

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
Just checked. “Dark Order” releases in Japan in October, some time after Celestial Storm comes out in August.
Oh dear...Would be pretty exciting if Absol came in Celestial Storm. Next English expansion, hopefully...

WaddleDee

Introvert Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I really love those Japanese mini sets they have. Wish we had something similar in the states besides a couple cool promo events from time to time.

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
Had a bit of a discount on this at a toy store, so I bought it. :D

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score
Welp, it happened! Nanu has been officially revealed as a Supporter card!! He lets you swap a basic Dark Pokémon from your discard with one of your Pokémon in play, retaining all damage, effects, etcetera from the old Pokémon. Regardless of whether I will even need this effect or not...I’m getting Nanu when he’s available.

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
That's precious! I've been waiting and hoping for a Clefable plush from the Pokemon Fit series myself. Otherwise haven't bought anything recently.

Mouse2

Reaction score
do you know any where to get a dusk lycanroc plush

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score
Look what was just announced!

03D9429E-76B3-4F2D-B68A-15B58113D36E.jpeg

NANU CARD SLEEVES!

I’m hoping that they’ll come out with a great full art Nanu card to keep in one of these babies!

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score
Also, I’m in love with the art on this newly announced Alolan Grimer from the Japanese Dark Order set.

0B14D859-E728-4BEE-8C48-B2C0FC27B967.jpeg
It’s spooky and derpy rolled into one!!

The attack is a slightly less intense version of Alolan Muk GX’s Chemical Breath, which hits harder for every special condition affecting the Defending Pokémon. So I look forward to seeing how this does in battle, too, when it’s released in English.

Weiss

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Looking for a Pokémon branded TCG card holder but the one’s I’ve found only hold < 90 cards.

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Looking for a Pokémon branded TCG card holder but the one’s I’ve found only hold < 90 cards.
You can always buy multiple, or maybe get a custom binder with a custom "TCG looking" cover

donavannj

Reaction score
There's some higher capacity Pokemon brand ones out there. Have you checked at a local game store near you recently? One of my locals is where I found an Ultra Ball themed one ($30 or so, iirc) in the last year.

Does anyone know if the latios and latias Tag team Gx card is any good ?
Not crazy good, but solid enough that you can build a deck featuring it. It won't do fantastic at tournaments, but it runs solid enough that it has a shot.