• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Bite Pokémon
Reaction score
A Japanese Dark-type mini set has just been announced. Here’s hoping for a Supporter card featuring Kahuna Nanu!
Sounds nice. What Pokémon will be in it, or is that not known yet?

Bite Pokémon
Reaction score
Just checked. “Dark Order” releases in Japan in October, some time after Celestial Storm comes out in August.
Oh dear...Would be pretty exciting if Absol came in Celestial Storm. Next English expansion, hopefully...

Introvert Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I really love those Japanese mini sets they have. Wish we had something similar in the states besides a couple cool promo events from time to time.

Bite Pokémon
Reaction score
Had a bit of a discount on this at a toy store, so I bought it. :D

Armored Automaton
Reaction score
Welp, it happened! Nanu has been officially revealed as a Supporter card!! He lets you swap a basic Dark Pokémon from your discard with one of your Pokémon in play, retaining all damage, effects, etcetera from the old Pokémon. Regardless of whether I will even need this effect or not...I’m getting Nanu when he’s available.

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
That's precious! I've been waiting and hoping for a Clefable plush from the Pokemon Fit series myself. Otherwise haven't bought anything recently.

Reaction score
do you know any where to get a dusk lycanroc plush

Armored Automaton
Reaction score
Look what was just announced!

03D9429E-76B3-4F2D-B68A-15B58113D36E.jpeg

NANU CARD SLEEVES!

I’m hoping that they’ll come out with a great full art Nanu card to keep in one of these babies!

Armored Automaton
Reaction score
Also, I’m in love with the art on this newly announced Alolan Grimer from the Japanese Dark Order set.

0B14D859-E728-4BEE-8C48-B2C0FC27B967.jpeg
It’s spooky and derpy rolled into one!!

The attack is a slightly less intense version of Alolan Muk GX’s Chemical Breath, which hits harder for every special condition affecting the Defending Pokémon. So I look forward to seeing how this does in battle, too, when it’s released in English.

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Looking for a Pokémon branded TCG card holder but the one’s I’ve found only hold < 90 cards.

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Looking for a Pokémon branded TCG card holder but the one’s I’ve found only hold < 90 cards.
You can always buy multiple, or maybe get a custom binder with a custom "TCG looking" cover

Reaction score
There's some higher capacity Pokemon brand ones out there. Have you checked at a local game store near you recently? One of my locals is where I found an Ultra Ball themed one ($30 or so, iirc) in the last year.

Does anyone know if the latios and latias Tag team Gx card is any good ?
Not crazy good, but solid enough that you can build a deck featuring it. It won't do fantastic at tournaments, but it runs solid enough that it has a shot.