• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

I really love those Japanese mini sets they have. Wish we had something similar in the states besides a couple cool promo events from time to time.

Had a bit of a discount on this at a toy store, so I bought it. :D
Ofy4Tur.jpg

Welp, it happened! Nanu has been officially revealed as a Supporter card!! He lets you swap a basic Dark Pokémon from your discard with one of your Pokémon in play, retaining all damage, effects, etcetera from the old Pokémon. Regardless of whether I will even need this effect or not...I’m getting Nanu when he’s available.

That's precious! I've been waiting and hoping for a Clefable plush from the Pokemon Fit series myself. Otherwise haven't bought anything recently.

Also, I’m in love with the art on this newly announced Alolan Grimer from the Japanese Dark Order set.

0B14D859-E728-4BEE-8C48-B2C0FC27B967.jpeg

It’s spooky and derpy rolled into one!!

The attack is a slightly less intense version of Alolan Muk GX’s Chemical Breath, which hits harder for every special condition affecting the Defending Pokémon. So I look forward to seeing how this does in battle, too, when it’s released in English.

Looking for a Pokémon branded TCG card holder but the one’s I’ve found only hold < 90 cards.

Looking for a Pokémon branded TCG card holder but the one’s I’ve found only hold < 90 cards.

There's some higher capacity Pokemon brand ones out there. Have you checked at a local game store near you recently? One of my locals is where I found an Ultra Ball themed one ($30 or so, iirc) in the last year.

Does anyone know if the latios and latias Tag team Gx card is any good ?

Not crazy good, but solid enough that you can build a deck featuring it. It won't do fantastic at tournaments, but it runs solid enough that it has a shot.

Back
Top Bottom