• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

TCG Starter Figure Boxes announced: Boxes expected to release in September

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
TCG Starter Figure Boxes announced: Boxes expected to release in September

Three additional TCG box sets have been announced for release. The Starter Figure Boxes, each featuring one of the three starters-Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott-are expected to release sometime in September.

Read more on Bulbanews

Joshawott

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score
Talk about milking it...

I'll prolly end up getting all 3 though.

Laterna

Reaction score
I'll get the three of them too probably, just for the jumbo cards and the boosters - not too bothered about the Promos, but they'll be a nice extra :)
I'll probably give the figurines to my little cousin, who missed his chance to get the Preview Tins <3

Shuckle

Link animated Avatar FTW!
Reaction score
I wanna get all three. :3
I wanna get more B&W cards. And I still need to get Victini Box.

SolgaleoGX

bite bite bite
Reaction score
Not hyped about this. Most likely will be overpriced like 80% of everything Pokemon TCG nowadays. God..worse time ever to get back to playing the cards. xD