• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
okayguy.jpg

um...waffles are good?

I don't really know about them.

[video=youtube;XGu9yxdbFio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGu9yxdbFio[/video]

Fitting video.

I never posted in the RM much but I guess I will try this.

Pancakes > Waffles

^ *Gives a cup of tea*

Waffles are so good, and so easy to make.

Could someone explain to me what happened to my dear RM?

*drinks*

Ah, thank you so much! I dunno what happened but I'll try to stick around in this thread. :>

That's good. As long as this place isn't full of SPAM messages all the time, we can try to make it a happy and active place. Is that what's intended for this thread?

The RM was getting too many posts that would cause drama, and the rules needed to be refined. Well that's what I heard.

Dear RM had to be put down.

Since most seem confused, picture RM as a Pokémon. As a young Pokémon it wasn't so pretty, and it's moveset kinda sucked at times. However, after so many new threads, RM has evolved into a brand new Pokémon: Tea in the Garden. Now it's quite a bit more sophisticated in looks, but it still has the personality of the old RM (be random, be fun, play. Here, you don't have to follow a real conversation. You can ride a bazooka through teatime and have a food fight for all we care). Now, it is up to you to decide it's moveset--will it be a good one, will people remember it as being super effective?

That's up to you guys *sips tea*

This place seems so classy with all the tea around.

*drinks his tea*

Dear RM had to be put down.

Since most seem confused, picture RM as a Pokémon. As a young Pokémon it wasn't so pretty, and it's moveset kinda sucked at times. However, after so many new threads, RM has evolved into a brand new Pokémon: Tea in the Garden. Now it's quite a bit more sophisticated in looks, but it still has the personality of the old RM (be random, be fun, play. Here, you don't have to follow a real conversation. You can ride a bazooka through teatime and have a food fight for all we care). Now, it is up to you to decide it's moveset--will it be a good one, will people remember it as being super effective?

That's up to you guys *sips tea*

did someone say food?

MAKE ALL THE MAFIAS

Extremely good and also on a suger high.

(I think this is the first time I posted in a RM type thread =P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom