• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy knows it all about surviving.

enhanced-buzz-30505-1283978075-3.jpg

Volcarona really missed out Energy Ball since it looks like it's able to use psychic energy.

Does Van like ham?

EDIT:
Late reply is late.
I'm not much of an "oldies" person, actually. There's a lot of great contemporary music if you know where to look. Like Radiohead OHMAHGAWD DID SOMEONE JUST SAY RADIOHEAD WAIT IT WAS JUST ME FALSE ALARM LOL SMILEY FACE
There's great music and shitty music from each era~

Gafigglethorp~
Sorry, I only speak English and Gibberish.
Haow ahbowt Enzapian?

[video=youtube;1Tzaw4WFzjA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tzaw4WFzjA[/video]
What I would give to have talent like that. xD

NoooooooOOOOOoooooOOOOoooo...

Alright, but, uh... just... okay, but, uh, don't drop them... 'cause, you know, I have to pay for those... so... so don't get any ideas and don't drop them!
What was that? I couldn't hear you, so I had to take one of my hands away from the tray to help me hear better and then had to try and hear you over the crashing of the glasses.

Poulet dit what?
Misread and thought you said Cartman was the last person you would see using the term "faggot".

He's one of those people that you love to hate.
Qft. It helps that he's funny.

I found it sad that a poll I came across on Wikipedia concluded that a large number of British schoolkids look up to Cartman as a role model.
I'm thinking they were joking. Or they felt like trolling. It happened on [as] where viewers were polled who was their favorite Code Gayass character and Clovis got #1, and Rival got #2. XD

Were we just talking about how I was attracted to a male anime character? I'm sorry, uh, I meant to, uh, say, uh... boobs. Monster trucks. Ponies-- I mean, uh... boobs.
We were talking about how you'd hate to see Suzu in a cheerleading outfit, pigtails and all, but this reaction makes me think otherwise. :naughty:

DUH-DUH-DUH

Duh-nuh-NUH-nuh, nuh-NUH-nuh, nuh-NUH-nuh

DUH-DUH-DUH

DUH-DUH-DUH

DUH-DUH-DUH

DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH

Duh-nuh-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-nuh

DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH-DUH-NUH

Duh-nuh-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-NUH-nuh
I need more applause .gifs. xD

Yeah, you're right. There's no way a forum about something would stray far from its source.
Nah, that would just be silly.

Inconcievable!

I did not concieve this!
Did I broke your brain?

Here's a Jason Voorhees impression, just for you.

You'd make a great movie double for him.

I got seven presents specifically for me, which was seven more than I wanted. But anyway, it wasn't anything too big, clothes, a My Little Pony (not Friendship is Magic-era, but hey, it's older than I am, and that's kinda cool), and other stuff. All the big were for either my brother or both of us. Hopefully next year I won't get anything. Kind of self-contradictory smiley face :D
I'd ask why you wouldn't want anything, but I can kind of understand that. As the years go by it isn't as big of a deal nor as magical anymore.

Also I recall you saying something about being nihilistic, but I could be misremembering.

Last edited:
If Pokémon White were a person, I'd rub my hands all over its beautiful, beautiful face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom