• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend they either see a doctor or audition for the next live-action Smurf movie.

Blue Men?

71506396072.jpg

EDIT:
Late reply is late.

Hells yeah it is, but better late than never. :p

There's great music and shitty music from each era~

I suppose. I love jazz, though. Bob Crosby > Adele.

Haow ahbowt Enzapian?

Heer, let mee triy. Iz thiss gud?

What I would give to have talent like that. xD

Oh god, me too. The closest I've come to that is my signature.

NoooooooOOOOOoooooOOOOoooo...

MAKE IT STOP PLEASE

What was that? I couldn't hear you, so I had to take one of my hands away from the tray to help me hear better and then had to try and hear you over the crashing of the glasses.

I just said to not drop the glasses, but... just never mind. You should've never applied for this waitress job at Bob Evans.

Misread and thought you said Cartman was the last person you would see using the term "faggot".

Damn, I thought you would say "what". That would make you a "poulet", AKA chicken.

Qft. It helps that he's funny.

I just had a bizzare fantasy cross my brain wherein my avatar constantly teased Pikachu about having sand in his vagina.

I'm thinking they were joking. Or they felt like trolling. It happened on [as] where viewers were polled who was their favorite Code Gayass character and Clovis got #1, and Rival got #2. XD

Rivalz's Guide to Happiness Through Senior Pranks. Hitting Brittanian shelves sometime never.

We were talking about how you'd hate to see Suzu in a cheerleading outfit, pigtails and all, but this reaction makes me think otherwise. :naughty:

Nuh-uh, I only have one weird fetish.

I need more applause .gifs. xD

A copy of Fallout 3 would suffice.

Nah, that would just be silly.

'Cause I mean, 4chan is clearly an anime board. It's not like some crazy Internet cult centered around My Little Pony could ever possibly originate from it, or anything that crazy.

Did I broke your brain?

You brokeded the Internet, and now this!

You'd make a great movie double for him.

[video=youtube;09yOZsZuxMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09yOZsZuxMY[/video]

I became good friends with old Arsenio after this.

I'd ask why you wouldn't want anything, but I can kind of understand that. As the years go by it isn't as big of a deal nor as magical anymore.

Well, I figured if I wasn't to do religion anymore, there were going to be changes. The most Christian thing we really did was Christmas, so that was the first thing to go.

Also I recall you saying something about being nihilistic, but I could be misremembering.

No, that was narcissism with a little bit of cynicism. I try to be courteous to other people, and I do have morals that I stick to, but if you were to access the deep recesses of my phsyche, you would find a paranoid glass-is-half-empty person who trusted nobody but himself. :p

EDIT: Oh, I see an actual conversation is going on here. I'm just gonna toss Interstella 5555 out there.

Hells yeah it is, but better late than never. :p
Indeed. ;P

I suppose. I love jazz, though. Bob Crosby > Adele.
[video=youtube;3NQ3kXLKfDM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQ3kXLKfDM&feature=related[/video]
Also good?

Heer, let mee triy. Iz thiss gud?
Yeauu sser ar ey nahtrual! :D

Oh god, me too. The closest I've come to that is my signature.
I believe we've discussed this before, but that's still way better than anything I've produced. xD

MAKE IT STOP PLEASE
YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LINKED IT ZOMGGGGGG!!1!!! DDD:

I just said to not drop the glasses, but... just never mind. You should've never applied for this waitress job at Bob Evans.
B-but I needed the money! Pogeys to be fed you know. ;-;

Damn, I thought you would say "what". That would make you a "poulet", AKA chicken.
Guess I lucked out at guessing what that meant then. xD

I just had a bizzare fantasy cross my brain wherein my avatar constantly teased Pikachu about having sand in his vagina.
That'd be hilarious. xD But a bit risqué, me thinks.

Rivalz's Guide to Happiness Through Senior Pranks. Hitting Brittanian shelves sometime never.
Abridged series?

Nuh-uh, I only have one weird fetish.
And that would be "Japanese" high school students dressing up in cheerleading outfits.

A copy of Fallout 3 would suffice.
emotapplause02.gif

You'll have to settle with this.

'Cause I mean, 4chan is clearly an anime board. It's not like some crazy Internet cult centered around My Little Pony could ever possibly originate from it, or anything that crazy.
You really need to lay off the cough syrup and 'shrooms man, they are messin' with your mind.

You brokeded the Internet, and now this!
It's what I do~

I became good friends with old Arsenio after this.
He did enough talking for the both of you. xD

Also boo to one video per post limit. :mad:

Well, I figured if I wasn't to do religion anymore, there were going to be changes. The most Christian thing we really did was Christmas, so that was the first thing to go.
I'm not religious, but I still celebrate Christmas. It's become so ingrained in US culture that one can celebrate the secular aspects of it without the religious ones. Granted, the secular ones place more stress on people than the religious, but the underlying feeling of goodwill, I like that.

No, that was narcissism with a little bit of cynicism. I try to be courteous to other people, and I do have morals that I stick to, but if you were to access the deep recesses of my phsyche, you would find a paranoid glass-is-half-empty person who trusted nobody but himself. :p
Sounds like you'd be right more of the time, but more likely to die before optimists the same age as you.

EDIT: Oh, I see an actual conversation is going on here. I'm just gonna toss Interstella 5555 out there.
So that's where the Blue Man Group came from!

Attachments

• emotapplause02.gif
    emotapplause02.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 33
Yep. Immortality's a real female Growlithe, especially when you're bleeding profusely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom