• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what I should say about my avatar, now...

Yes, yes it is cool elec-boy XD Good sig^^

Back on for a few minuets due to a College Success class starting at 10AM

Now that not a mind blower, @O5-7 got a banner on his head....Maybe he had one to many drinks to act like he wanted to fire the "F" atomic bomb at people or just had a bad day...

I got class right now, bye!

Why DID I say "Happy 2012"....o_O; Oh, thats why. I'll just hang out with Silver instead of think such foolish and bleeding heart thoughts....

A joint?...umn say wha I dunno what your implying I did...*head scratch*

Back from class and during class I got an idea for a new fan made game called:
Super Pokemon Bros. ...It stars a Pikachu and Zoroark that have to rescue their kidnaped Pokemon Trainer from an evil organization by exploring the Pokemon world and defeating legendary Pokemon trying to stop the two close friends....I can here the music now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q70v3EwXn4 while Pikachu jumps up to get that Fire Flower and become Fire Pikachu!

Last edited:
Fangames don't usually end that well, i'd try making an original game.

Fangames don't usually end that well, i'd try making an original game.
That true but that one will just be really short but fun side scrolling game but in a few years I plan to start a video game making team from unity and make the Pokemon Shooting Star series starting with these two fan *made* games(Major thanks to @Power of Aura, for the official titles and joining the team)

Flame_F-small21.png

and its counter part
Grass_F-small31.png

and note also the battle system in these games is not fully turn based to allow more freedom and customize your Pokemon

Reply to above: I think that's what this is because I just invented a new genera for these games and everything else is also not based off of Pokemon or Megaman games at all

But aren't fangames more well-received than the original product because of giving the fans what they want?

I'm back from school. I fell asleep like I planned.
Lots of HW. Well for civics it's not that much. Math it's a lot but due next Friday! Not much in Art.

I'm still waiting for my Calculus 1 teacher to submit my next assignment for the weekend.

Iris' Dragonite is epic. That is all.

Also I'm drinking a bottle of caramel ice cream topping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom