• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today was an "A" Day, tommorow's a "B" day, Wednesday is an "A" day, Thursday is a "B" day, Friday is an "A" day, and Monday is a "B" day.

Get it?

Oh my, that's interesting. What is that system used for, besides (apparently) early dismissals?

Block scheduling, yeah!

Well, each class is about an hour and a half long, but you alternate classes every day so it doesn't get that boring. I mean, it's school, but you know what I'm getting at.

Like, on Monday, you'll have Math, an Elective class, Lunch/Elective, and then English. On Tuesday, you'll have History, an Elective class, Lunch/Elective (the same one as Monday), and then Science. Then on Wednesday, you'll have your Monday schedule again. On Thursday, you'll have your Tuesday schedule again, etc.

Oh wow, I don't know if I've ever heard of a schedule like that.

It's called block scheduling, instead of semester scheduling. You have your classes throughout the year, but it's every other day like I said :p it's alright, that's how it was for me in high school and I thought it was OK

Did you have that in high school? You must go to a charter or private school, at least where I live those are the schools with that type of scheduling.

Yeah, I went to a charter/private school. An online one, to be precise.

Oh wow, an online school! That's pretty cool :) I haven't heard of that before. How was it?

It was pretty good. Plus I didn't get bullied there like I did in public school.

That's good :) I can't stand bullies. There were a lot of those at my school :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom