• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tea in the Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money money money is all you need
@Gligar13: I got one over summer. You enjoying it?

Yep, just don't play Black Ops Declassified. I've seen DS games with better graphics....I'm not kidding.
Not much of a black ops person either way, lol.
Right now, all I got is Project Diva f, Little Big Planet, and Battle Royale.
It was so bad it bombed in metacritic scores.

Nice, how's PS all stars? And if the vitas region free (it prob is) what are the best imports?
It's awesome. Having lot's of fun online.
And the only import I can suggest atm is Project Diva. Haven't gotten too much else yet
It's pretty much a Vocaloid rhythm game, except it can get insanely hard on the highest difficulty. It's a great game though, if you like that genre.

Money money money is all you need
@Gligar13: I got one over summer. You enjoying it?

Yep, just don't play Black Ops Declassified. I've seen DS games with better graphics....I'm not kidding.
Not much of a black ops person either way, lol.
Right now, all I got is Project Diva f, Little Big Planet, and Battle Royale.
It was so bad it bombed in metacritic scores.

Nice, how's PS all stars? And if the vitas region free (it prob is) what are the best imports?
It's awesome. Having lot's of fun online.
And the only import I can suggest atm is Project Diva. Haven't gotten too much else yet
It's pretty much a Vocaloid rhythm game, except it can get insanely hard on the highest difficulty. It's a great game though, if you like that genre.

Not too into rhythm games or Vocaloid so yeah.

I've seen PS All stars and wanted it on my Vita at least but I was just making sure it's good before blowing 40 bucks on it.

Do you have a PS3? Because it's on sale at most places for $40, and the Vita version is free with it.

I have a 3DS too, but I'm about to get rid of it for a new one before my warranty is up.

Stupid faulty top screens....

I'm playing Solatorobo on my 3ds mostly for the circlepad controls...and that's it really.

I have...a 3DS, DSi, two DS Lite's, three GBA SP's, a Gameboy Advance, a Gameboy Color, a PSP, a NES, a Gamecube, Imported PS2, N64, Two Wii's...and I think that's it.

Yay for...16 Systems.

I want in on this!

An NES, SNES, Nintendo64, PSOne, Genesis, 2 PS2s, Xbox, 2 Wiis, 2 PS3s, Xbox 360, 2 PSPs, 2 GBAs, GB, 3 DS lites, 3DS, and a Vita.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom