• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Aqua and Magma

Give aqua poison types as well maybe? Otherwise Magma has a lot more types (Fire, Rock, Ground, Dark) than Aqua (Water, Dark).

I don't think it really matters if Magma uses more types than Aqua, because:

1. There are more types that fit Magma than Aqua in the first place
2. There are way more Water types than nearly any other type in the game
3. Fire and Ground types are both weak to Water anyway so you can still sweep them.

I'm a bit confuse. I like Groudon as my legendary poke. But I like Team Aqua more(because of its pirate-looking leader). And for practical reasons, I just want to buy either OR or AS. lol

As for the story goes, I am just wondering how the Primal Reversion of these Legends will affect the story line.

Give aqua poison types as well maybe? Otherwise Magma has a lot more types (Fire, Rock, Ground, Dark) than Aqua (Water, Dark).

Well to be fair, Magma should be able to use all terrestrial-based types (Ground, Rock, Steel, maybe even Fire and Grass) with Aqua only using aquatic-based types (Water, Ice)

I wonder if this time the games will have a postgame storyline involving either an admin or (dreaming is for free!) the opposite team. Remember one of the teams is seen working alongside you. What if they go nuts after the climax and you have to stop them?

I wonder if this time the games will have a postgame storyline involving either an admin or (dreaming is for free!) the opposite team. Remember one of the teams is seen working alongside you. What if they go nuts after the climax and you have to stop them?

Considering Rayquaza's role, I think a post game storyline is a very real possibility. Not really sure how it would play out though, aside from the obvious climax on Sky Pillar that ends in a Rayquaza battle. Having Matt and Tabitha continue Magma/Aqua's goals would be a good idea, though.

Considering Rayquaza's role, I think a post game storyline is a very real possibility. Not really sure how it would play out though, aside from the obvious climax on Sky Pillar that ends in a Rayquaza battle. Having Matt and Tabitha continue Magma/Aqua's goals would be a good idea, though.

Actually, you two might be on to something. In this way, we could technically get an Emerald remake. If we focus on one team in the main story, then on the opposite team in post-game, it'd kind of be like Emerald.

Team Magma just gets cooler and cooler with each new thing revealed about them. The new artwork of both teams is basically "Cult Confirmed". Tabitha and Courtney seems so intriguing now and I really want to see how they are as it relates to the story. Sucks, seeing as I'm getting Alpha Sapphire.

Sooooo, Courtney is hardly interested by things but she adores Maxie? Girl, I hope senpai notices you. B)

Also, is cool that they finally revealed what the admins are, like, that Courtney is a scientist and that Matt had his life saved by Archie, they were so forgettable in RS that I was surprised when I saw them in the games, I though they were E-exclusive.

Hey GF, a more in-depth story for Team Aqua will not hurt.

Man I just went on and read the desc of the bad guys. Somebody get me a lifebelt; all my ships have sunk xD

Matt and Archie sound like they are gonna be slashed so much, ha!

(I mean this in a good way) - Courtney sounds like she may be autistic.

Shelley and Maxie sound like I kinda reckoned they'd be.

I have no idea what to think of Tabitha; he sounds like a pretty detailed guy...lots going on there, I reckon.

Last edited:
Somebody get me a lifebelt; all my ships have sunk xD

*Throws a lifebelt and save you*
Now I want to know your shippings, I got curious. :3

On-topic now, I think it would be very interesting a post-game with Tabitha overthrowing Maxie in AS, considering that are rumors that he want to be the leader of Team Magma to impress Courtney :p.

Maybe I should think of something else in OR...

Thank you xD Don't think I've ever lost so many ships in one go! Heh, you asked, you shall know :p

Maxie/Shelley, Archie/Courtney and Matt/Tabitha. An' now they are all sunk, boohoo!

Darnit, I'm probably getting AS...I'd be dead scared if Tabitha goes evil in the post game. He's scary enough as it is in his screenshots (that one where he has glowing red eyes) xD

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom