• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

"Team Flare Top Scientists"

Team_Flare_Scientists-X-and-Y.jpg

They all look nice, fabulous and a bit creepy as well. Specially this dude, he give me chills:

Xerosic-X-and-Y.jpg

@Tsutarja; I deleted the post in the other thread, you might as well deleted the quote. XD Thanks for the heads up.

DID ANYONE NOTICE WE MIGHT GET A FEMALE BOSS??? ugh XD

Bulbanews: Team Flare's leaders are Celosia, Aliana, Bryony, Mable, and Xerosic.

Diantha is clearly the realleader of Team Flare, could they make it any more obvious!?

Diantha is clearly the realleader of Team Flare, could they make it any more obvious!?
Not sure if you're joking, but I considered the same, with her being an actress and all. XD

I think she's either the under cover leader of the villain team or the champion but she's clearly too vain and not flamboyant enough to be the champion.

Believe me or not ,
Team flare Boss and Scientist kind a remind me off the current Antagonist in the Current saga of ''Toaru Kagaku no railman S''

bHdlGZ0.jpg

I guess the person in the center might be the boss?

A lot of females in the group, I'm guessing the leader of Team Flare is a womanizing rich man who wants all the money in the world for himself. Yeah, I'm calling it now, though Xerosic can be the possible leader (or the second in command) too.

Also, I noticed one of the admins is named Mabel, wonder how long it will be before the Gravity Falls jokes about her begin...

This is what I was guessing as well. There has to be a reason he/she wasn't identified...

He would be a really effeminate man, uh? Not that I mind, though. XD Man, those Flare admins look so good, best evil team in terms of design ever.

...is that guy really, really pale, is it just me, or is it so glaringly obvious that no one has decided to talk about it?

Also, I noticed one of the admins is named Mabel, wonder how long it will be before the Gravity Falls jokes about her begin...
I was gonna post this when I first saw her name this morning, but then realized it's spelt differently.

tumblr_mpzsezGE4Y1sn63ipo1_500.gif

Female Boss confirmed?

tumblr_mt2f68Hy1f1r8sc3ro2_400.jpg

The women that is standing behind the scientists hasn't been revealed so far, but she truly looks like their boss.

Her outfit definitely appears more "snazzy" than the typical female grunt. However I was hoping for something less obvious, especially after the whole N/Ghetsis tidbit, but we'll see.

Would actually be kind of a nicer twist if the bad team were actually right for once. We were already kind of on that road last gen with the morally splintering Team Plasma, so I hope Game Freak goes even deeper this time.

Well, there's the four female scientists lumped into one image and one male scientist. Perhaps the boss is female, but the male scientist is like Charon and isn't really loyal to her (he certainly has the worst outfit)?

Or maybe that extremely pale skin of his is actually a robotic shell, and the (female) boss in inside controlling it.

Back
Top Bottom