• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

I definately would like to see some hot Mars/Charon sketches. Oh yes.

I don't think Jovianshipping gets much attention, does it?

Oh, and cracks are good for body, they stop you from using dangerous drugs, as they are great enough.
I has a friend that draws it. Of course, she's the same one that made me support/draw Elec-Ten.

...I think one day I'll just draw a whole page of nothing random TG chibi-ships (or related TG ships. Yes, even Human/Pokemon ones... for the ThreeDays and Elec-Ten luv. Hell, even for Cyrus x Crobat - don't deny it, it's so CANON.). Heh, it's my way of just pleasing EVERYONE~

(and of course, we all know a little CRACK goes a LONG WAY. har har har.)

It might not, not as much as Saturn/Mars that I've noticed.... but... behold:

http://kaumalat92.deviantart.com/art/Team-galactic-Fight-love-125897436

Lol, it's too cute for words... 'tis why it's in my faves on there. I don't know what it is... but because of their weird hair, they look really cute as chibis.

I already faved it. And yes weird hair styles are one of the many things that makes Ginga-dan so awesome XD.

I has a friend that draws it. Of course, she's the same one that made me support/draw Elec-Ten.

...I think one day I'll just draw a whole page of nothing random TG chibi-ships (or related TG ships. Yes, even Human/Pokemon ones... for the ThreeDays and Elec-Ten luv. Hell, even for Cyrus x Crobat - don't deny it, it's so CANON.). Heh, it's my way of just pleasing EVERYONE~

(and of course, we all know a little CRACK goes a LONG WAY. har har har.)

Now I wants to see your friend. Durr Hurr

Oh, but I'm pretty sure it will be quite challenging for you.

Yes. CyrusxCrobat is so CANON! Even TVTropes agree. This might make Blackjack amused

Now I wants to see your friend. Durr Hurr

Oh, but I'm pretty sure it will be quite challenging for you.

Yes. CyrusxCrobat is so CANON! Even TVTropes agree. This might make Blackjack amused

Oh, I know she's on here somewhere...

No, it won't. It'll be sketchy at most, but oh, so much fun to draw. At least the chibi-look will only make it more adorable. <3

Heh, I think Blackjack put this in my mind, and I was totally going "Why are we not shipping this?" It makes total sense of how canon this is. Is it even named? Because if it's not, it SHOULD BE.

Oh, I know she's on here somewhere...

No, it won't. It'll be sketchy at most, but oh, so much fun to draw. At least the chibi-look will only make it more adorable. <3

Heh, I think Blackjack put this in my mind, and I was totally going "Why are we not shipping this?" It makes total sense of how canon this is. Is it even named? Because if it's not, it SHOULD BE.

FFF- as expected. I thought your friend were somebody I didn't knew. I already know her!

Ok, then, good luck and have fun :3!

And no, there is no name for it. Yet there is a shipping for SilverxCyrus: SymbolicCrobatShipping :/.

Last edited:
Also, after playing more Portal, I have come up with CyrusXGLaDoS. The New Universe will have Cake.

I had recently run across a few fanart drawings of a SaturnXMarley pairing, which I thought was interesting... and it's a little cute too.

...Seriously, we should just write up a list of all the TG ships we can think up JUST SO I CAN ADD THEM TO A PAGE OF TG SHIP-CHIBIS just for LULZ. Just pairings, not big groups... exception to the obvious Cyrus x EVERYONE and basically all of TG x Cyrus... BOTH are canon and we know it.

...and I am now wondering if there's a ship-name for Mitsumi x Cynthia somewhere... because I just drew it. XD

Also, after playing more Portal, I have come up with CyrusXGLaDoS. The New Universe will have Cake.

But the cake is a LIE!

I had recently run across a few fanart drawings of a SaturnXMarley pairing, which I thought was interesting... and it's a little cute too.

Oh yeah SpikyhairShipping, it's one of my favourites :3!

...Seriously, we should just write up a list of all the TG ships we can think up JUST SO I CAN ADD THEM TO A PAGE OF TG SHIP-CHIBIS just for LULZ. Just pairings, not big groups... exception to the obvious Cyrus x EVERYONE and basically all of TG x Cyrus... BOTH are canon and we know it.

...and I am now wondering if there's a ship-name for Mitsumi x Cynthia somewhere... because I just drew it. XD

This website is your friend, my friend: www.freewebs.com/incompletelove/listaz.htm

Nope, there is no name for CynthiaxMitsumi either.

How come it's called SpikyhairShipping?:confused:

Well, I assume because of Saturn's hair looks like it has two spikes and Marley's looks like one spike upwards and one spike downwards.

I'm not sure, I wasn't there when it was named :V.

So is half of what he says?

Also, I don't understand SaiMai. Like, at all.

Well, yeah. But GLaDOS is probably Akagi's mom, so that becomes incest.

Is SaiMai=SaturnxMai? Well, other than adorableness and similiar personalities, I don't think it makes much sense.

I like pairing Mars with Hareta, personally. It's cute! :kawaii:

Yep it is, but since I haven't DPA yet so I can't comment much :(.

Aah, that depends on incarnation.

GLaDOS, his mom? He only WISHES he was half computer. I can totally see that, Cyrus at like age three or something drawing his ideal family. "That's nice but...why is your mom a robot?" "She's not a robot. She's a computer." "I...see..."

I guess his DPA incarnation is not like that, is he? aince you say that a lot

LOL! I can totally see that as well :D! I still wonder who he will choose as the perfect father.

Great, I'll submit it!

As for what I said about different incarnations, I suppose it depends if you consider "misleading" the same as "lying", since he basically spells out his entire plan for his agents in DP but most are too stupid to figure out that he means an ACTUAL new world and not a metaphorical one (actually that happens in DPA too, and Mars says that she thought they would bring salvation to the present world).

Although the feeling I always got from DP was that all the agents in Mt Coronet would survive, given that there's that "energy" in it and it has all those mystical properties. And that's why there's more female agents there, proportionately, than any other part in the game.

Great, I'll submit it!

As for what I said about different incarnations, I suppose it depends if you consider "misleading" the same as "lying", since he basically spells out his entire plan for his agents in DP but most are too stupid to figure out that he means an ACTUAL new world and not a metaphorical one (actually that happens in DPA too, and Mars says that she thought they would bring salvation to the present world).

Although the feeling I always got from DP was that all the agents in Mt Coronet would survive, given that there's that "energy" in it and it has all those mystical properties. And that's why there's more female agents there, proportionately, than any other part in the game.

Well, if grunts were not that stupid, we wouldn't love them!

After reading you fanfics, I agree. With agents, do you mean grunts? I never noticed that... Now I HAVE REALLY CREEPY MENTAL IMAGES!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom