• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Team Galactic Shippings! ;x ;x

I still wonder who he will choose as the perfect father.

Is it weird that I can see the Major from Hellsing as his dad? I mean, cyborg...also a war-mongrel, so that explains his hatred of violence? Oh, Groudon, what is my problem

That just brings to mind this one bizarre DP quiz book I have with really weird potential answers...the one about what it is your mom used to do, one of the wrong answers is "Galactic grunt". Shows her in a uniform (although with her same poofball hair) and everything.

Oddly, there's only one question in the whole book specifically about TG (which commander doesn't have the pokemon they're shown with--the answer is that Jupiter doesn't have a Hippowdon), but Cyrus shows up in a few others. Including "who is it that follows Volkner around?" (the other incorrect answer is ALMOST as amusing--Bertha).

Yeah there's more female grunts there than any other part, *and* both female commanders are there (and no male commanders).

Saturn maybe has defective genes or something.

Sorry but was Pluto also there in Platinum? Or was he only in the hidden lab of Tobari Ginga-dan Hideout?

Of course he does! He is an easily manipulated, easily commanded, cathaired person.

Is it weird that I can see the Major from Hellsing as his dad? I mean, cyborg...also a war-mongrel, so that explains his hatred of violence? Oh, Groudon, what is my problem

No it isn't weird. It is perfectly plausible.

CyrusXJohanna ftw. It explains everything involving Dawn. We're not exactly sure what, but it's there.

This. And:

I kinda shipped Kannagishipping for a while. I mean, it could explain anything about Shinji... if Akagi's wasn't 27 and we haven't Reiji.

That just brings to mind this one bizarre DP quiz book I have with really weird potential answers...the one about what it is your mom used to do, one of the wrong answers is "Galactic grunt". Shows her in a uniform (although with her same poofball hair) and everything.

Oddly, there's only one question in the whole book specifically about TG (which commander doesn't have the pokemon they're shown with--the answer is that Jupiter doesn't have a Hippowdon), but Cyrus shows up in a few others. Including "who is it that follows Volkner around?" (the other incorrect answer is ALMOST as amusing--Bertha).

Now I need that book!

Do I smell Bashoushipping?
...I actually like it, if I'm in the right mood...

Sorry but was Pluto also there in Platinum? Or was he only in the hidden lab of Tobari Ginga-dan Hideout?
No it isn't weird. It is perfectly plausible.

No, he wasn't. He was off experimenting on women and children. And sometimes men.

See, Cyrus? You are a Nazi. Or at least one half

Of course he does! He is an easily manipulated, easily commanded, cathaired person.

This makes me wonder... if somebody seen just his hair poking out of a sleeping bag, would they mistake him for a giant, blue kitty? And when he rolls over, they see his face and go "HOLY SHIZNIPS, IT'S HUMAN!!":lol:

EDIT: Cyrus gets kidnapped? Lol, nice...:lol:

What if some of the Galactic members were shipped with the new Rocket Executives from HG/SS?

Last edited:
**Juuchan uses Revive!!**

We have to bring this thread back, you know... so have THESE as late-Valentine's Day gifts.

PAIRING_conjunction.png

*brb running from possible-glomping ConjunctionShipping fans because I know you're out there... stalking watching me*

PAIRING_tbh.png

...Why yes, I ship it. *as well as Cyrus x EVERYONE...*

PAIRING_elec-ten.png

D'aww~ It's CANON. So what are the Japanese thinking? *you know what I mean*

They're old sketches though, but I finally got the nerve to scan 'em. The colored versions of these will be coming soon to my DA (and probably to some other places).

Maybe I'll draw some more TG ships? Any suggestions?

**It's super effective??**

So what are the Japanese thinking? *you know what I mean*

Sadly yes. WTF Japan, I had to barrage Coronis with questions about Pt in Japanese to figure out why and haven't gotten any farther than "they must just like it I guess" since he says that it was most definately Charon all along.

We need a general Galactic thread again. I can make one when I get back from the bank.

Anyway! Suggestions you say? How about GodComplexshipping?

Sadly yes. WTF Japan, I had to barrage Coronis with questions about Pt in Japanese to figure out why and haven't gotten any farther than "they must just like it I guess" since he says that it was most definately Charon all along.

We need a general Galactic thread again. I can make one when I get back from the bank.

Anyway! Suggestions you say? How about GodComplexshipping?

...why do I have an idea to draw Cyrus x Rotom just for the love of having Charon go WTF at it?

I agree to this, you know.

...Will do (probably after I wake up)! That should be interesting at least.

PAIRING_conjunction.png

*brb running from possible-glomping ConjunctionShipping fans because I know you're out there... stalking watching me*

o_O

Awwwe.... SaturnXMars chibis! I know what I'm adding next to my faves on DA.

Yes.... we needz one. I know there's a few TG fans on here, including me.:cheers: Where would we put it though?

Mars_and_Saturn_Adventures.png

I'm not quite sure if that counts, but it's still REALLY cute. Yeah... I LOVE ConjunctionShipping.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom